Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Barcalona 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys – Just a heads up….The schedule is now updated – See here http://www.capeuro.com/schedule/ – As we get speakers and events on board this will continue to update so keep an eye on the page

Anonymous
    Inactive

If for no other reason, go just because it’s Barcelona, one of my absolute favourite cities in the world, oh and the parties are great too and I suppose the networking,workshops etc are usefull :)

BTW What is ahappening about the ASOP?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Its happening for sure – Proper freeze out this time though. Am updating the site this week and sorting free rolls as I speak – Should start mid Aug to Mid Sept.

And yes I agree, Barcelona is my favourite city in Europe – Everytime I go I find a new area that I knew nothing about.

Hi Guys,

CommissionKing will also be there.

Please PM me if anyone would like to meet the team!

Regards,

Anonymous
    Inactive

So the Friday session finishes at 3pm?

5 extra hours of meeting time (my eye lids will be meeting) before the party begins!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Martyn 169858 wrote:

So the Friday session finishes at 3pm?

There was supposed to be a cocktail party starting at 3:00 Friday — is that off now? 🙁 :capmiami:

YoungT.jr

I am sorting out the details now and making every effort to make it. I am also planning on the GPWA/Eig conferance as well. How close are the venues together? I would like to attempt to find a hotel in between the two if at all possible. Still not 100% I will make both but I am 99% that I will make CAP. Any thoughts and/or suggestions would be great.

Also, the only flight to Barcelona from Richmond gets me there at 11:00 AM so if anyone has a flight coming in around that time we could meet and share cab fare to town. I know time is of the essance now and hope to book next week.

YoungT.jr
    Martyn;169115 wrote:
    Well thats me all booked into the Barcelo Sants, anyone else in there?

I was thinking of having a massive game of knock n run!

oooooooh its going to be sooo much fun!

I will also be arranging meetings to discuss businessey stuff, anytime after midday is good for me :drunk2:

I also need to meet up with a couple of old friends, Vodka and Redbull! I miss them. :inlove:

I was checking out that hotel, I will let ya know if I confirm it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

There seems to be a few people staying there so it could be awesome….and very messy!

If you stay there, we start each day with a double vod and redbull with your breakfast!

YoungT.jr

Woohoo, got my room reservations confirmed at the Barcelo Sants. I wil be arriving on the 24th and attending the GPWA/eIG thing then satying for the CAP and not leaving till Monday so i can get the nickel tour Sunday, sounds like a great day.

I am holding back a week or two on flights, have a few connections to check. Also, I negotiated a great rate of 101E a night by calling the hotel at (US) 1-800-BARCELO, so if you all don’t have rooms sorted out you may wanna call, they have a good long stay deal.

edwin

Maybe im in the wrong thread for this question but..

Will there be a ASOP at cap Barcelona?

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is indeed – Site will be updated in the next 24 hrs and I will get the first announcment out at the end of this week with all dates and passwords. AffiliateClub and Everest are sponsoring again and as gold doesn’t seem to stop increasing in price and the prof thought it didn’t have enough diamonds (!!!) the bracelet is worth even more – over $15,000 now and rammed with jewels!!

I have also changed it this time so it is a normal freeze out at the main event rather than simply a series of sit n gos with a final table.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well I’m booked for the trip, staying on NH Ralleye or AC Suites (thanks for link dave).

I’ve not been to Barcelona before, so i’m looking forward to a new city as well as all the old friends i’ll be seeing.

I’ve ended up booking monday, sept 29, in Amsterdam. Any other folks need to stayover in europe that day, come hang in Dam.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AmCan 170727 wrote:

Well I’m booked for the trip, staying on NH Ralleye or AC Suites (thanks for link dave).

I’ve not been to Barcelona before, so i’m looking forward to a new city as well as all the old friends i’ll be seeing.

I’ve ended up booking monday, sept 29, in Amsterdam. Any other folks need to stayover in europe that day, come hang in Dam.

Excellent!! Looking forward to seeing you again !!:cheers::cheers::highflyer

Anonymous
    Inactive

cooool Fred and Kev!!
    :drunk2::drunk2:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 154 total)