Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Barcalona 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

So we are there for the entire week from monday – Sunday

Not staying in a hotel, have made alternative arrangements. :-)

(Some of you will KNOW what that is!)

We are also arranging some nice hosptality for our clients, so any of you guys who are using us (or thinking of using us !) should send me a PM for an invite !

Anonymous
    Inactive

see post above

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was thinking of having a massive game of knock n run!

lol question is will anyone be home:roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have booked today and will stay in the NH Rallye.

I am looking forward to do business, to learn and to parrrteeeyyy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 169146 wrote:

lol question is will anyone be home:roflmao:

Haha maybe I will have to reconsider the time and do it at 9am, you normally roll in about 6 so I should piss you off pretty good after 3 hours kip!

I have a good feeling about this trip,its gonna be awesome I can feel it in my water….oh shoot! I need a wea!:flush:

meemee

I shall also be attending with my totesport hat on. Happy to meet up with anybody to discuss the program whilst out there.

Staying at the Hotel Sants also, although beginning to think that was a bad idea if the boy Beacon is about.

Someone’s got too look after the children i guess!

:baby:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@russell@totesport 169387 wrote:

Staying at the Hotel Sants also, although beginning to think that was a bad idea if the boy Beacon is about.

Someone’s got too look after the children i guess!

:baby:

Knock Knock Russ!

:roflmao:

meemee

Do it mart and you won’t be wearing those red bull cans on your head!

:fencing:

Danman

Starting to regret suggesting this hotel to the Beaconator.

That said there appears to be enough people staying there who know Beacon’s ways, thus plenty of people to make sure he gets his comeupance!

:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    CanAffco Affiliate Boot Camp to run during CAP Euro
    Cap Euro is pleased to announce the third event in the series of Affiliate Boot Camps is going to be hosted CAP Euro in Barcelona taking place in Barcelona this year.

Following growing success at the CAP London and Amsterdam conferences, CanAffco will be hosting their next event on Saturday, September 27th at the CAP Barcelona affiliate event which is set to be the biggest iGaming affiliate event ever seen with well over 70 stands and 1,000 plus attendees.

The CanAffco Affiliate Boot Camp events are one-day seminar series hosted by many of the top affiliates in the iGaming industry, and are designed for new affiliates, and for those established affiliates that are interested in increasing the profitability of their businesses.

Confirmed speakers for the Barcelona event include; Karim Wilkins of Rake the Rake, Jeremy Enke and Greg Powell of Poker Affiliate Programs, Nicky Senyard with Income Access, Jason Rosenberg of the Online Forum Challenge, and Gian Perroni with the Canadian Affiliate Management Company. Additional speakers will be added prior to the event.

“The Affiliate Boot Camps have been created to help affiliates that are new to the industry, or still relatively inexperienced, understand not only the great opportunities that they have in the gaming business, but how to achieve them.” said Gian Perroni, President of CanAffco.

“These are instructional seminars for affiliates, taught by affiliates, so we know that they will be on point. These boot camps are also a great way for affiliates that have not been exposed to the gaming industry to get a handle on how dynamic it is. We look forward to meeting with the affiliates that are dedicated to taking their businesses to the next level

Anonymous
    Inactive

@tomgalanis 169391 wrote:

Starting to regret suggesting this hotel to the Beaconator.

That said there appears to be enough people staying there who know Beacon’s ways, thus plenty of people to make sure he gets his comeupance!

:flush:

I just got my hands on the bl;ue prints for the hotel and know where each fire extinguisher is and each fire escape…for the quick exit of course!

Boy is this gonna be one to remember! :devil:

Ukbfvuji

Many times, I got messages about this event – CAP Euro.I want to ask anybody who knows, to describe what things can people in gambling affiliate area learn there.Is it worth to visit this event.
    Is this event important for people who earn beetween $500-$1500 a month or just for those who earn a lot of money as gambling affiliate publishers.

thanks !

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bumeral 169426 wrote:

Is this event important for people who earn beetween $500-$1500 a month or just for those who earn a lot of money as gambling affiliate publishers.

Yes, it is for the “little” guy even more so then the super affiliate IMO. I would advise new affilites to attend if at all possible. For me it’s much more than a huge party LOL like it is for a lot of the affiliates.

I’ve learned a ton from attending the conferences. I attend as many training classes as possible and record via my MP3 those that I want to retain permanant record of so that down the road when I can better understand what they are talking about I can go back to it.

I also took the chance to visit every booth to get a business card of the AM so that I’d have it for future reference when I wanted to work with the program.

You can get them to help you learn things or point you in the right directions. You get wined and dined to your hearts content as long as you are willing to hang out with them which is nice.

The best part about going is getting to hang out with my fellow affilates! I’ve made some good friendships with affiliates that hang out at CAP over the years due to these conferences. Infact I’m closer to a few of them than people that I hang out with in everyday life.

These are just a few of the reasons off the top of my head, but there are many more.

Anonymous
    Inactive

exactly,
    couldn’t have worded it better

Anonymous
    Inactive

These conferences can be very good for you, not only do you party hard and drink lots of free drink but you also get to meet the people that you work with everyday, your affiliate manager.

I have found I have got a lot more out of affiliates once I have met them face to face, I may be a bit of a joker but I also care the role I do and my service to the world. :wink-wink

But seriously, try make time and money for the event, if you are not bothered with seeing Barcelona and can afford the flight, hotel and a little bit money for taxis then you should definately try make it. As GamTrak said, theres loads to learn plus a load of freebies which people you have never met before want to give you…for free!

Once the days networking are out the way then you have the evening parties which are interesting to say the least. Free drink and selected company with some of the most interesting displays of entertainment that you will ever experience.

In short if you hit one conference I can guaruntee that you will be back for more for the next one.

I’ll see you there, mines a vodka and red bull! :hattip:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 154 total)