Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Barcalona 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    YoungT.jr

Super time for sure! See you at the Mondo tonight for million $$ poker party!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well its Sunday and I am still alive, this time I did not turn yellow as I did in London!

Awesome job everyone.

P.S. Can someone remind me what happened please?

YoungT.jr
    Martyn;177928 wrote:
    Well its Sunday and I am still alive, this time I did not turn yellow as I did in London!

Awesome job everyone.

P.S. Can someone remind me what happened please?

Let me know too please. I woke up Sunday at 13:30 :roflmao: Guess it make a good start on adjusting back to eastern time though.

Darn.. slept through the tour though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was offended that they forced us to their church(barcelona football stadium) and had us pray to their gods (to be able to afford to buy better players)! :roflmao:

Aside from this blasphemy (everyone knows the sport gods live at the Bo Bowl in Ann Arbor), it was a nice, leisurely tour with plenty of time to walk around and take some good photos.

Thanks to the Sponsoring programs of CAP for a great time.
    Thanks to the CAP folks (the Professor and his scholars)

SPECIAL THANKs to the James Brown (who was known as the hardest working man in show business) of the Online Gaming Industry – Alex Pratt, who busts his ass 12 months a year making sure we have these great parties…. I mean business events!

For he’s a jolly good fellow and…………. So say all of us!
    :cheers:

YoungT.jr

Yes! Perfectly done! Kudos to everyone that was involved in orchestrating the event!

sofdawg

Despite myself and Chris being jetlagged and sick upon arrival, the momentum of the event kicked us into gear immediately and the CAP organizers helped us immensely to pull it all together in lightening speed.

A big thanks to Kiera and Alex for all the crazy last minute arrangements with regards to set-up / coordination. You guys worked your tails off and it was most appreciated by us here at Hollywood Affiliates. We managed to MacGuyver the display nicely and were ready to roll first thing Friday am.

Cheers,

MJ

Anonymous
    Inactive

Apart form getting mugged on the first night I had a fantastic time. It was great meeting up with everbody again. Thanks to everyone involved in organising everything.

BIG UP to Alex, Lou and the rest of the team at CAP!! This was an amazing conference for KharmaPartners and some of the best business EVER was done!

My next question is, where are those pics that were taken all over the show?

vladcizsol

They are being sorted now and should be online here and at the CAP Euro website soon. :tongue:

Professor;178776 wrote:
    They are being sorted now and should be online here and at the CAP Euro website soon. :tongue:

Thanks Prof ;) Looking forward to it!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Pis from the Million Dollar Poker Party are live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.wagerprofits.com/events.php

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 178944 wrote:

Pis from the Million Dollar Poker Party are live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.wagerprofits.com/events.php

Both photos taken of me don’t appear at that URL..

Did I break the camera? :roflmao:

Renee;179130 wrote:
    Both photos taken of me don’t appear at that URL..

Did I break the camera? :roflmao:

No… You would never break a camera hon, BUT pics of you running into the boys toilets would probably not be the best idea :rollover:

Lotto-Radar

Great event, great logistics, great location, outstanding affiliate attendance, and definitely we hope to see everyone again in the next CAP Thanks to Alex and all CAP Staff (Yvette, Angela, Warren, etc.) for your cooperation when we needed you the most.

All of you are the best!

Gracias totales! :wink-wink:wink-wink:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

@KharmaMike 179337 wrote:

No… You would never break a camera hon, BUT pics of you running into the boys toilets would probably not be the best idea :rollover:

You have no proof! :tongue:

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 154 total)