Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Barcalona 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Will do — I’ll catch you on MSN tomorrow. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sooooooo gutted I wont be at this event but it will be attended by others from Red Returns Kate and our boss!

We will be in touch soon to organise meets….DRINKS!

:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mediahut are atending both EIG and CAP this year…

And doing something VERY different…..Watch this space…

Anonymous
    Inactive

flight and hotel booked for me and my wife

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 166387 wrote:

Woohoo! Dave get in touch with me so I maybe can jump on the same flight and share a taxi :hattip:

Geez, I’m soooo tempeted to book today so that I can hang with you guys during this trip! hehe

I’m only 80% sure that I will be going so I better hold off just a bit longer.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Think ill make an appearence at this event . never been to one before but think its time .

Gonna wait awhile to book thou as i think airfares are going to drop when gas prices do . but as of now im 100% .

If anyones going from N.Y. Let me know we can take the same flight and bs on the plane and share cab to the hotel .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Be great to see you Robin!:hattip:

wtgbingo

Paddy Power will be there in full force as well :happydanc Can’t wait!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Saturday Party has just been sponsored!!!! So we are sorted for Thurs, Fri and Sat already AND they are all going to be amazing! Just Sunday to sponsor now and we have a full house

Anonymous
    Inactive

Kudos to the organizers!!!!

vladcizsol

Thanks James :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone know of any good hotels that are very close to the convention ?

Im not familiar with the area and dont want to choose something too far away .

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will be staying at the AC Victoria Suites, which is very close to the conference hotel. Here is a map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=AC+Victoria+Suites,+Barcelona,+Spain&daddr=Hotel+Sofia,+Barcelona,+Spain&sll=41.38898,2.122808&sspn=0.011816,0.018797&ie=UTF8&z=17

If anyone else is staying there, let me know — we could maybe have breakfast together before the conference or something. :D

ClubCont

Anybody have any further questions about Barcelona you can ask me since I know the area very well and am there now.

For hotels near Princesa Sofia (PS) there are many but Princesa Sofia is a bit of a trek outside of the city center. You can either search for a hotel on Av. Diagonal near the PS hotel but you will probably want to take a taxi getting back to your hotel and I am not sure if people are going to have similar problems as last year. The 24th is Feste a la Merce (actually 21st to 24th will be a big party in Barcelona) and 25th is Thursday and there will be a lot of people in the city center. I don’t know where the parties are going to be located so this might affect what you want to do, whether you will spend more time at the exhibitions, parties or both. If you do pick another hotel other than PS I recommend you try to pick something in an area that is easy to describe with no confusion on the taxi’s part. If you want to be closer to the city center then any hotel on Las Ramblas will do but it will cost a lot and might be tough to book anything now. Passeig de Gracia is a very nice shopping district and I believe there are nice hotels in that area. Another nice street is Gran Via des les Corts Catalanes. It is a nice street that is a touch more residential. The beach area called Barceloneta is nice and is less than a 10 minute walk from Las Ramblas. The L’Eixample area is also very safe, residential with bars and clubs sprinkled throughout and enough hotels there and a quick walk from Placa Catalunya. If there is one area I would say to avoid the area called Raval which is to the west of Las Ramblas and stretches to Av Paral.lel.

If people want me to pick out specific hotels I would say either google “Barcelona hotels” and try to cross reference it with some of the areas I picked out. I used http://www.google.ca for “barcelona hotels” and the listings A to G are all fine and I have heard of them. At this moment Royal Ramblas is available for 22nd to 28th for example but don’t wait too long and try to book everything in advance.

John

vladcizsol

Thanks John! :hattip:

Or should I say Juan.:wink-wink

You are hereby designated “Papi Chulo de Barcalona” Bravo!

:tongue:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 154 total)