Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Barcalona 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I know it’s early days, but have any dates been pencilled in for this years Barca event? Just trying to plan ahead.

Cheers

Simmo!

ClubCont

It is never too early for a city like Barcelona :inlove:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is very very wierd – I just got off the phone to Claire at Affiliate Club who asked me about dates so thought I’d come on here and start a Barcelona thread…..

Anyway – We have dates and even have a venue – The dates are Thurs 25th (evening party) – 28th Sept 08 – With the Sunday we are going to probably scrap the bar and organise something touristy for everyone to do that will most probably end in a bar anyway but at least it means we all get to see a bit of the city and most importantly natural day light!

The venue this time around is a hotel called Princess Sofia – http://princesasofia.concorde-hotels.com/en/ which is

a) much closer to the centre
    b) known by all taxi drivers
    c) huge (500 rooms) so we will all fit in

We also have alternative hotels sorted nearby which will be a bit cheaper – I will post discounted rates etc in a few weeks once the site and everything is updated. Also – This hotel is right beside the Nou Camp and apparently is where the players stay the night before a game so hopefully there will be a game that weekend!

Once the site is up and things are moving I will post more. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 158439 wrote:

That is very very wierd – I just got off the phone to Claire at Affiliate Club…..

How are your ears :roflmao:

@alexpratt 158439 wrote:

a) much closer to the centre
    b) known by all taxi drivers
    c) huge (500 rooms) so we will all fit in

d) Lifts that get you to your room before the sun comes up :)

poluroud20
    Simmo!;158442 wrote:
    How are your ears :roflmao:

I will tell her now!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Simmo! 158442 wrote:

d) Lifts that get you to your room before the sun comes up :)

OMG The lifts! That was a perfect a example of technology gone too far!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

but at least it means we all get to see a bit of the city and most importantly natural day light!

I will do my best this time to try and register for the conference before 6pm! Love the hotel move and looking forward to this!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Hotel looks great and so does the Biergarten! If I go missing, you will likely find me there. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique 158463 wrote:

The Hotel looks great and so does the Biergarten! If I go missing, you will likely find me there. :)

I never noticed that one – Now all we need is a German operator that can put a themed networking event on in there……hmmmmmm…..:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Right – We are officially caught up after a massive Cyprus and a very crazy Macau which means Barcelona is full steam ahead. Unfortunately we are being held up a little with the registrations as we are waiting on an IVA number (vat) from the Spanish governement but other than that things are going really well.

Some points that have come up so far are:

1 – We already have 50+ sponsors and exhibitors already confirmed making this event officially in the HUGE category

2 – The Thursday and Friday parties are sponsored and Saturday is almost there

3 – Sunday will officially be a mass tourisim day for eveyone so we can all see the city together finishing in a traditional tapas bar where we can eat moutains of paella and drink gallons of cava and sangria – So make sure you don’t go home that day

4 – VERY IMPORTANT – The official hotel is almost full so if you want to stay there book it ASAP because it will be full very soon – All details are on this page http://www.capeuro.com/hotel-travel/ Margaret (IHC) who’s contract details are there can also sort you out alternative accomodation as we have deals with around 5 – 6 other hotels

There is heaps happening which will be announced soon but keep an eye out because I think this just might be the best event ever

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alex I will require massive amounts of vodka and redbull:capmiami: since I missed Cyprus and Macau!!! I am pumped for this event it looks like it will be even bigger then last year and let me say I was working for 10-12 hrs a day for at least 3 wks catching up on all the deals I made last year:hattip:

vladcizsol

This will be far and away the biggest and best online gaming affiliate event in history. We are turning all our attention on it this week and moving forward so expect to be amazed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m really looking forward to this event. I made my flight and hotel reservations today. :cheers: :drunk2: :shots:

vladcizsol

Im already booked too :dancecat:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Woohoo! Dave get in touch with me so I maybe can jump on the same flight and share a taxi :hattip:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 154 total)