Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Barcalona 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Guys,

Me and my business partner where thinking about flying to Barcelona, it would be our first CAP event ever and I bet it is going to be a good one! I was wondering how to go about getting registered to attend the affiliate events. Can anyone point in the right direction? I’m a certified GPWA certify portal webmaster and I saw somewhere that you where able to sign up to attend for free. Is this true? Any feedback would be appreciated and I look forward to seeing you all in person. ** I HOPE!!!!! :hattip:

Brad

ClubCont

first is http://www.gpwaconference.com on 24th and 25th then it’s
    http://www.capeuro.com 25th to 28th. Both are free for affiliates.

compiit

Sounds like this should be an amazing time.

We are in the process of making our arrangements for Barcelona.

Mr Gian Perroni will be in attendance, if you would like to schedule a meeting please feel free to contact him gian@canaffco.com

As of right now our CanAffco Affiliate Bootcamp plans are underway.
    If you would like to help mentor new affiliates into our exciting industry, here is your chance. CanAffco is presenting it’s 3rd Affiliate Boot Camp during CAP Barcelona and is providing established affiliates with an opportunity to share their successes, (and their failures), with others. You probbly learned some of what has made you successful from others, and now here is your chance to return the good karma to others. Please contact me at michelle@canaffco.com if you are interested in speaking at this event or have some great ideas for speakers or topics. I am looking forward to putting this together and hearing from you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Bradz21 – They are all right – It is completely free of charge for affiliates to attend so just register on http://www.capeuro.com ALSO register on ASOP.com as well so you get details on playing that during CAP Euro

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did I see somewhere that registration was open?

I am sure Big Al posted it? Alex?

Anonymous
    Inactive

registration seems open now :)
    but don’t you ask/check for a Cap/PAP/GPWA-username???

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Elgoog – We do indeed – It seems that field has dropped out – I will get it re put in – We can usually check against name, website etc. anyway though

Speak soon

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just thought I would bump up the right 2008 thread:tongue:

I am all booked and ready to go, this year will be MASSIVE compaired to 2007:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t wait…. It’s going to be an awesome event. :bigsmile: :cheers:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Word, I have booked my flights and just need a place to stay. Maybe I can get away with a place behind one of the booths.

Danman

The bet365 crew will be there. Was fantastic last year and we’re hoping there’s a match on at the Camp Nou so we can treat some US affiliates to REAL football, as well as those that appreciate it already!

Alternatively, we may also be heading to WWE Raw which happens to be in town that week… I know how Yanks are suckers for Lycra! Give me a shout via pm a) if you’re an affiliate and b) if you’re keen on either and we may well put a comp together, or MAYBE just take you along for the hell of it.

Plus, we’ll be at the conference and no doubt the parties :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Martyn 168926 wrote:

Word, I have booked my flights and just need a place to stay. Maybe I can get away with a place behind one of the booths.

In connection with Martyn’s post the offical hotel is now pretty much sold out however we have alternatives sorted – See below. Also and I mentioned this last year a really good idea in Barca if you are staying a few days is to rent an apartment – These are usually a lot cheaper and often a lot nicer – Here is the site I always use http://www.oh-barcelona.com

As the main hotel is now almost full we have secured some rooms at nearby hotels at great prices. Please see the list below. To book any of these please contact ihcvenues@aol.com quoting CAP Euro 2008.

NH RALLYE
    Euro 172 b/b + 7% VAT single
    Euro 188 b/b + 7% VAT twin/double
    Distance from Princessa Sofia – 10 minutes walking

HILTON
    Euro 224 b/b incl. VAT single
    Euro 269 b/b incl. VAT twin/double
    Distance from Princessa Sofia – 10 minutes walking

NH CONSTANZA
    Euro 219 b/b + 7% VAT single
    Euro 237 b/b + 7% VAT twin/double
    Distance from Princessa Sofia – 13 minutes walking

L’LLLA
    Euro 192 b/b incl. VAT single
    Euro 210 b/b incl. VAT twin/double
    Distance from Princessa Sofia – 13 minutes walking

EXPO HOTEL
    Euro 154 b/b + 7% VAT single
    Euro 180 b/b + 7% VAT twin/double
    Distance from Princessa Sofia – 3 tube stops

BARCELO SANTS
    Euro 131 b/b + 7% VAT single
    Euro 149 b/b + 7% VAT twin/double
    Distance from Princessa Sofia – 3 tube stops

Lotto-Radar

Hello all,

I am very excited about CAP and finally meet everyone, as this is my first year in CAP Barcelona.

See you all there,

Diana Rubine
    Marketing Associate – Spain
    http://www.scratch2cash.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have never had managers setting appointments up with affiliates this far in advance of a conference but it is happening already! This is going to be huge and I cannot wait:tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well thats me all booked into the Barcelo Sants, anyone else in there?

I was thinking of having a massive game of knock n run!

oooooooh its going to be sooo much fun!

I will also be arranging meetings to discuss businessey stuff, anytime after midday is good for me :drunk2:

I also need to meet up with a couple of old friends, Vodka and Redbull! I miss them. :inlove:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 154 total)