Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Barcalona 2008

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 154 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Im guessing ill stagger along at some point later in eve,…

(liver permitting)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@mediahut 176306 wrote:

Im guessing ill stagger along at some point later in eve,…

(liver permitting)

You may have to find your land legs again…but then again its a CAP conference, sea legs all the way! Just hope that sea is not too rough :cappy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Soo true…i will have been on board our yacht since Monday Night…so prob will be staggering anyway !

Perhaps the :capmiami: will just make it all seem normal again ????

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Skipintro

yes we will be there
    we zullen daar zeker zijn:)
    als we zo’n blackjack chip te pakken kunnen krijgen, lol
    ik maak me altijd om vanalles zorgen, maar vorig jaar stonden ze gewoon buiten bij de deur die dingen weg te geven
    je kunt er ook buiten zitten, binnen was het volume hoog :P

Anonymous
    Inactive

Indeed inderdaad! Hier ook een Nederlander.

Where can we get the blackjack chips?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I believe the chips are given out like they were last year, you gotta find yourself one of the BJ guys (ooo err) and give them the secret password of “My name is Don Kiddick, have you seen my uncle Mr Ed?” Once they confirm this with you then, and only then will you be given your chip.

Always a pleasure to help out a fellow aff manager! :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

New party just announced

We just got great news in – Absolute Slots will be running an event tomorrow afternoon for all CAP Euro attendees – We are now officially a 5 day event!!

Details on the event are below – I can’t give too much away but definitely come along for this one because they have planned a really great afternoon that isn’t simply a sit in the bar and drink activity:

An Afternoon with Absolute Slots

Date: 24 September, 2008
    Time: 12.45 pick up
    Place: Princess Sofia Hotel

Absolute Slots invites you to be our guest for a very special afternoon in Barcelona where you’ll be treated like royalty!

Come join us for a gentle scramble around the local Barcelona bars, mingle with Hollywood stars, taste the delights of Basque cider, wine and Sangria, be entertained by sexy Flamenco dancers and finally chill out in one of Barcelona’s prime hotspots. Enjoy an afternoon on us!!

Guests should meet outside the Princess Sofia Hotel at 12.45.

If for some reason you miss the pick up time at the Princess Sofia worry not you can meet as at one of the bars along the way – Make sure you aren’t too late though as there is surprises at every stage :-)

Bar 1. Diez (Mercaders, 10)

Bar 2. Arrel Del Borne (5, C/ Fusina)

Bar 3. opposite Arrel del Borne

Final Bar – From around 5pm

La Fianna Lounge.

Address is: Banys Vell 15, El Born. Barcelona (Near the metro Jaume 1 and just off the via laietana – in the Born –Gothic area

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice.. A special party to get ready for the next party… Just great.. :)

Unfortunatly, since we’ll be checking in on wednesday after 3pm, I’m not sure if we’ll can make the first party.. But well, there will be more.. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thats cool – Just skip to teh 5pm bar where we will be settled in – This is an area called Born and its well worth going to – Its the gothic area and really amazing allyways just how you would imagine them in a small european town and lots of photo ops plus some great bars and restaurants – The bar we are going to (La Fianna Lounge) is supposed to be really cool with big beds to chill out on and relax – should be a good way to welcome in barcelona

Anonymous
    Inactive

als we zo’n blackjack chip te pakken kunnen krijgen, lol (or, if we are able to find that blackjack chip.

I’m just going to take a pokerchipset with me to barca.. Then I’ll show every one of the 500 chips to them, asking: “is this the correct chip?”, no? “how about this one”

:)

Janne

Looking forward to meeting all you guys in Barcelona, if anybody wants to meet me for a drink and a quick chat…there is always more room in the agenda!

vladcizsol

Guys myself and Mrs Professor arrived in Barcelona yesterday afternoon and are eagerly awaiting the start of activities.

First on our list is the afternoon with Absolute Slots on Weds. afternoon. If you are already in town for CAP Euro I urge you to join in. It sounds like a great free event for Affiliates and Affiliate Managers. Free drinks, a tour of four different pubs, live entertainment, Spanish tapas and great networking. What a great way to kick things off! Remember to be in front of the Pincesa Sofia at 13:00. You”ll see the Red Carpets, Papparazi and official party buses waiting for you. Ole!

Thanks Elliot and Absolute Slots for the great begining to CAP Euro Barcelona. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

The sun just came out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! see you at the Absolute Slots party

Anonymous
    Inactive

Enjoying my time here in Barcelona! You guys certainly know how to party long and hard!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 154 total)