Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

AffiliateSpeedPay.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    jujugirl75

Hi more4me,

I work for Affiliate Speedpay and thank you for alerting us to your issue

I am sorry that you have experienced difficulties opening your account, please be assured that we are now dealing with this matter and will look to resolve it swiftly.

So that we can be of assistance please email us at info@affiliatespeedpay.com

Kind regards,

Customer services

more4me;136810 wrote:
    Sorry to say, I am a bit leary of this. I sent in the original docs with a copy of my drivers license. About a week later, I received and email stating that I did not send in sufficient proof of my address (which is on my governement issued drivers license). They asked for a copy of a recent bill. No biggie, scanned a bill and sent it. About a week later, I then received an email stating they still needed sufficient proof and requested a recent original bank statement. I wasn’t real happy about that but, got my bank statement, went over all pertinant information with a black magic marker (which was most of the statement as they have no privy to my banking habits) and sent that. At that time, I requested they contact me to inform me of the status of my application. Haven’t heard from them since.
    affiliategod

ASP,

Thank you for posting. I have emailed my concerns and am awaiting a reply.

more4me

affiliategod

Now, I am impressed! I emailed and received a response from Laurence within minutes. Their offices are closed now but I am confident, I will receive a response first thing tomorrow.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I wish that I could say the same thing. I applied and emailed them the requested info about 3 weeks ago from California and I’ve yet to hear back from them.

vladcizsol

ASP can you please assist Richard also. We want everyone ready to rock and roll for August and September commissions.

jujugirl75

Hi Bleuze,

I am sorry to hear this. we will look into your case and respond to you tomorrow.

bleuze;136864 wrote:
    Well, I wish that I could say the same thing. I applied and emailed them the requested info about 3 weeks ago from California and I’ve yet to hear back from them.
    bsmart

@Professor 136865 wrote:

We want everyone ready to rock and roll for August and September commissions.

YAY!!! :roflmao:

This is looking better every day. My signup process was so painless it wasn’t funny. I’m just waiting to drop some funds in the account to get my debit card.

I hope some of these companies announce soon!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I sent in my documents about 2 weeks ago, but I still haven’t been fully approved (as far as I know). ASP, can you please look into this for me? I’ll send you a PM with my name.

Also — very important — will I be able to electronically transfer money from my ASP account to a U.S. bank account? I clicked on the “Bank Transfer” tab, then on “SWIFT IN Transfers,” and I saw this: “SWIFT Transfers are not currently available to U.S. citizens and/or residents.” :huh2:

I don’t really care about putting money in to the account; I do need to take it out, though. What are my options? :wink-wink

affiliategod

Update:

As Laurence stated in email to me yesterday, they would get back to me this morning. I’m good to go.

Thanks Professor & Laurence:hattip:

Engineer,

I received an email from them this morning:

Thank you for becoming a customer of Affiliate Speedpay, the new
    payment service specially designed for Affiliates. We have received and
    validated your documentation and your Instant Account is now activated and
    available for use.

YOU MUST FUND YOUR ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE YOUR DEBIT CARD

You can now instantly receive funds from your Affiliate Program
    partners free of charge and transfer funds to any bank account worldwide.

Once we have received funds from your Affiliate Program the $15 Debit
    Card Issuance Fee will be deducted from your Affiliate Program payment,
    your Speedcard Debit Card will be dispatched to you.

When you have received your Debit Card and activated it online, you
    will also be able to transfer funds to your card, again free of charge,
    and use the card at ATM’s, POS and for purchasing goods and services
    online. Charges apply for using the card and can be viewed at [link].

Thank you for using Affiliate Speedpay.

Regards,

Customer Support
    Affiliate Speedpay

What I a getting out of it is, we need to be paid first. Once we are paid, they will issue a debit card with which we can withdraw.

vladcizsol

No worries Dave. ASP will be over shortly to clarify, but you CAN do swift withdraws to the US (thats one of Affiliate SpeedPays best features). And in the future you will most likely be able to deposit them also.

jujugirl75

Hi Engineer,

Please send me your name by email to info@affiliatespeedpay.com and I will chase your account. Please note that you need to fund your account to receive your card since a $15 card issuance fee will be debited from your account.

Regarding your other question, you will be able to SWIFT in and SWIFT out from anywhere worldwide shortly, this is one of the features we are currently working on and we will keep you posted.

Thanks

ASP

Engineer;136930 wrote:
    I sent in my documents about 2 weeks ago, but I still haven’t been fully approved (as far as I know). ASP, can you please look into this for me? I’ll send you a PM with my name.

Also — very important — will I be able to electronically transfer money from my ASP account to a U.S. bank account? I clicked on the “Bank Transfer” tab, then on “SWIFT IN Transfers,” and I saw this: “SWIFT Transfers are not currently available to U.S. citizens and/or residents.” :huh2:

I don’t really care about putting money in to the account; I do need to take it out, though. What are my options? :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks more4me, Prof, and ASP. :) I sent an email to ASP just now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, I got an email today. They must have read my post. They had email problems. They received my application, but not my mail. I guess that the mail to Canada goes by pony express. Although, my daughter who is getting her PHD in Ontario gets her mail in 4 days.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have just as of yesterday sent in copies of my ID and other documments, I just hope that time has not worked against me.

I did accidentally wait a little too long, when I went to print the application etc we realized that the printer needed new ink cartrges and I procrastinated getting them a little longer than I should have….lol

I can still log in to my online account so I will keep my finger crossed.

Rick
    Universal4

Anonymous
    Inactive

ASP replied to my email — apparently my documents are still in the mail.:popcorn:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 132 total)