Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

AffiliateSpeedPay.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    jujugirl75

Hi Kwblue,

Sorry to hear that FedEx could not send the package, this is the first time we have experienced this.

Alternatively you can send to our London address:

Affiliate Speedpay
    64 Knightsbridge
    London
    SW1 X7JF
    England

If you need any help please email customercare@affiliatespeedpay.com

Thanks

ASP

kwblue;139042 wrote:
    Here is something people should know about….

I spent a decent amount sending my documents to Cyprus (not cheap, really). Apparently the address is not correct on the form or something because now my FedEx tracking says ‘Delivery Exception – Incorrect Address’

Ugh. I hope I don’t have to pay for this to be re-shipped :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ASP 139067 wrote:

Hi Kwblue,

Sorry to hear that FedEx could not send the package, this is the first time we have experienced this.

Alternatively you can send to our London address:

Affiliate Speedpay
    64 Knightsbridge
    London
    SW1 X7JF
    England

Thanks

ASP

That’s fine, but they are not going to just re-route the package to a completely different location???!! Can you just give me the correct address for your main location in Cyprus because it is apparently wrong on your forms and/or website. I copied it DIRECTLY off the form onto the FedEx shipping document and I would like it to get there eventually instead of paying more $$$$ for a complete re-ship and waiting another 8 days for it to arrive :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok , opened account , and am sending docs now .

1. Says account is active so can i use it to receive payments before the docs reach you ?

2. since no program is using the asp yet , can we still receive payments by giving the programs the baking info thats listed on the site ?

3. Just to be sure the swift in charge is $15 ? correct ?

4. When will debit card be received ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ASP 139067 wrote:

Thanks

ASP

BTW – I sent an email 17 hours ago to that address (prior to making a post here) and still haven’t heard from anyone.

What am I supposed to tell FedEx? I need to call them and give them an accurate address, but there is not one to be found. Please help as I don’t want them to start returning this document set.

Thanks.

jujugirl75

Hi Kwblue,

The address is correct in Cyprus however it sounds like Fedex will not send to a PO Box address. (Please note we have not had this issue to date)

Please use this address instead;

Customer Care
    Methonis Tower
    73 Archbishop Makarios 111 Avenue
    1310 Nicosia
    Cyprus

Please email customercare@affiliatespeedpay.com if you have any other questions.

Thanks

ASP

kwblue;139107 wrote:
    That’s fine, but they are not going to just re-route the package to a completely different location???!! Can you just give me the correct address for your main location in Cyprus because it is apparently wrong on your forms and/or website. I copied it DIRECTLY off the form onto the FedEx shipping document and I would like it to get there eventually instead of paying more $$$$ for a complete re-ship and waiting another 8 days for it to arrive :(
    jujugirl75

Hi Kwblue,

We are sorry that no one from customer services has come back to you yet.

We take customer service very seriously and look to turn around email resolution as quickly as possible.

Your compliant has been escalated and we are investigating the case.

Please email info@affiliatespeedpay so we can respond to you personally.

Kind regards

ASP

kwblue;139145 wrote:
    BTW – I sent an email 17 hours ago to that address (prior to making a post here) and still haven’t heard from anyone.

What am I supposed to tell FedEx? I need to call them and give them an accurate address, but there is not one to be found. Please help as I don’t want them to start returning this document set.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you! That document set should be delivered tomorrow, then :)

jujugirl75

Hi the27offsuit,

Please see the following answers to your questions;

the27offsuit;139112 wrote:

Ok , opened account , and am sending docs now .

1. Says account is active so can i use it to receive payments before the docs reach you ?

Yes you can receive payments before the account is active.

2. since no program is using the asp yet , can we still receive payments by giving the programs the baking info thats listed on the site ?

We allow SWIFT in to the account however our policy is not to receive SWIFT from gaming related companies since we want to protect the product from being abused. ie this product is for Affiliate Payments only.

3. Just to be sure the swift in charge is $15 ? correct ?

Yes this is correct

4. When will debit card be received ?

The debit card will be received once your documents have been received and approved and once we have received $15 payment for the card.

jujugirl75

Thanks Kwblue,

We look forward to receiving your documents.

kwblue;139178 wrote:
    Thank you! That document set should be delivered tomorrow, then :)
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@ASP 139182 wrote:

Hi the27offsuit,

Please see the following answers to your questions;

[/I]
    The debit card will be received once your documents have been received and approved and once we have received $15 payment for the card.

disregard /////

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok how about question 1 2 and 3

It takes a bit of looking, but the answers to the first 3 quesitons are in the quote, just below the question..

Anonymous
    Inactive

We allow SWIFT in to the account however our policy is not to receive SWIFT from gaming related companies since we want to protect the product from being abused. ie this product is for Affiliate Payments only.

Can funds be “wired” into the account instead of SWIFTed? Is there a difference?

If not — what needs to happen for me to receive SWIFT and/or wire payments from affiliate companies that don’t have accounts with ASP?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Chipeez 139193 wrote:

It takes a bit of looking, but the answers to the first 3 quesitons are in the quote, just below the question..

Ok Did not see that thanks,

So for question 2 , i should not tell the aff companies to send me wires to this new account number ? as they might get blocked thinking there gambling charges

Anonymous
    Inactive

ASP,

My documents were received today at 3:15PM and signed for by M. Ichalis (Receptionist / Front Desk)

Thank You for an address that is ‘Fedex-Friendly’ :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Asp can you please explain to me how to do this ,heres the story.

i have some $$ in my mansion poker affiliate account , they will not pay me as they do not send payments to the USA , so i want to send them to my asp account and they asked for my international bank info to do a wire.

what info do i need to give them and can this be done.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 132 total)