Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

AffiliateSpeedPay.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    jujugirl75

Hi Kwble,

Glad they arrived safely and thanks for your documentation.

kwblue;139372 wrote:
    ASP,

My documents were received today at 3:15PM and signed for by M. Ichalis (Receptionist / Front Desk)

Thank You for an address that is ‘Fedex-Friendly’ :)

jujugirl75

Hi,

Please speak to your Affiliate Manager at Mansion and ask them to join ASP. Once they have joined it is very simple.

We are also speaking to them and I am sure that they will be glad of your feedback.

Thanks

ASP

the27offsuit;139405 wrote:
    Asp can you please explain to me how to do this ,heres the story.

i have some $$ in my mansion poker affiliate account , they will not pay me as they do not send payments to the USA , so i want to send them to my asp account and they asked for my international bank info to do a wire.

what info do i need to give them and can this be done.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok , i will ask them ,

but what if a program does not join , can they send us wires there ? and where can we find the wire info

Anonymous
    Inactive

@the27offsuit 139486 wrote:

Ok , i will ask them ,

but what if a program does not join , can they send us wires there ? and where can we find the wire info

This is what I need to know also. I need a routing number, account number, or something so that funds can be wired directly into the account.

jujugirl75

Hi, you will find the SWIFT in instructions under bank transfer heading within the site.

Please note we only accept payments from Programs if they are members of ASP. All member Programs are vetted and need to abide by the rules of the service, which is why we can not allow payments from outside Programs.

You can use the SWIFT in facility to receive funds from other accounts such as your own bank account.

Engineer;139487 wrote:
    This is what I need to know also. I need a routing number, account number, or something so that funds can be wired directly into the account.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi ASP,

I didn’t see the answer to this question posted or I totally spaced out and missed it.

After the first affiliate program deposit the $15 is deducted for the debit card, no problem, however, it would be nice to get some sort of timeline on how long it takes to get the card? Most (usa) banks are about 10 days and generally mail the pin number first and then the card.

You can use the SWIFT in facility to receive funds from other accounts such as your own bank account.

Can I assume that we could swift from an e-wallet such as QT?

Thanks,
    Slotplayer

jujugirl75

Hi slotplayer,

Once we have received your appliction form, ID Docs and $15 Account application fee, please allow up to 10 days for the card to arrive.

We allow SWIFT payments from legal and non gaming related sources.

slotplayer;139544 wrote:
    Hi ASP,

I didn’t see the answer to this question posted or I totally spaced out and missed it.

After the first affiliate program deposit the $15 is deducted for the debit card, no problem, however, it would be nice to get some sort of timeline on how long it takes to get the card? Most (usa) banks are about 10 days and generally mail the pin number first and then the card.

Can I assume that we could swift from an e-wallet such as QT?

Thanks,
    Slotplayer

Anonymous
    Inactive

Finally! I’m set up and ready to go! Let’s get these programs on board :) I hope Brightshare will be one of them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@ASP 139649 wrote:

Hi slotplayer,

Once we have received your appliction form, ID Docs and $15 Account application fee, please allow up to 10 days for the card to arrive.

We allow SWIFT payments from legal and non gaming related sources.

So is it legal for me to transfer the money i have in my quicktender bank account to asp ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok , trying to transfer all of the $$ i have in my quicktender bank account to my asp account – problem is that to make a withdrawl from qt you need to put in the banks ABA/Routing Code number and asp does not give this just the swift code ?

anyone have any ideas if this is the same thing ?

Anonymous
    Inactive

so, where are the programs?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@vd752 143438 wrote:

so, where are the programs?

Coming very soon. The programmers just need to add some fields for Affiliate Speed Pay data so you can enter that information when you sign up for an account with Focalclick.com.

Mark

Viewing 12 posts - 121 through 132 (of 132 total)