Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

AffiliateSpeedPay.com

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Engineer:

1. When I sign up, who ultimately will have access to my personal information? The bank only, or will CAP also have access to this? If CAP will have access, how will my personal information be used and how securely will it be protected?

All financial and personal details will be retained and secured by the bank. Understand that this is a fully licensed and acredited EU Bank and they main strict standards of security. Your data is as safe with them as it would be with any US, Canadian, UK or EU bank. This is not an ewallet or payment processor its a bank.

2. Is this service only available to CAP certified programs, or can non-certified programs use it too? (Ideally anyone can use it).

No CAP certification is not a requirement as we will be offering this service to the retail sector as well as gaming operators.

3. How much will it cost to do a “SWIFT OUT” transfer from ASP to my personal account? On the site, this is what I see on the FAQ page regarding fees:

I have the bank updating that area now with the swift fees.

sipher

Will these accounts be anonymous? That would be awsome!

vladcizsol

No Bahh. These are real bank accounts and as such they cant be anonymous.

This is all fully legal. It’s designed as a convenient way for affiliates to establish an EU bank account and receive their commissions quickly and safely.

sipher

Ok, but what is the difference between a speedpay bank account and a regular bank account that you get your comission wired to?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bahh 134755 wrote:

Ok, but what is the difference between a speedpay bank account and a regular bank account that you get your comission wired to?

My understanding is that it is a full service bank account Bahn, so you will have an account # just like any other bank account that you can give for wire transfers.

vladcizsol

The difference is you can establish the account quickly and easily without spending thousands of dollars visiting Cyprus to set it up.

Bahh have you tried setting up an account at a legitimate bank in the UK or EU?

It’s not easy and the whole process can be very expensive.

I set up several Cyprus companies and bank accounts. On average it cost me $12,000 per corporation I established. That was doing things legally with a Cyrpus attorney representing me. Now I have heard people say they can set up offshore accounts for $4000, but even still thats mighty expensive for the average affiliate.

Affiliate SpeedPay allows you as an affiliate to have a fully legal bank account in an EU country with impecable record of privacy and banking. Try to do that for $15…

sipher

Well, I can set up ulimited legitimate bank accounts in Sweden almost for free.

Why do you guys wanna have accounts in the EU? Why dont just use your personal accounts in the US?

@Professor 134758 wrote:

The difference is you can establish the account quickly and easily without spending thousands of dollars visiting Cyprus to set it up.

Bahh have you tried setting up an account at a legitimate bank in the UK or EU?

It’s not easy and the whole process can be very expensive.

I set up several Cyprus companies and bank accounts. On average it cost me $12,000 per corporation I established. That was doing things legally with a Cyrpus attorney representing me. Now I have heard people say they can set up offshore accounts for $4000, but even still thats mighty expensive for the average affiliate.

Affiliate SpeedPay allows you as an affiliate to have a fully legal bank account in an EU country with impecable record of privacy and banking. Try to do that for $15…

vladcizsol

Ok Bahh. Your situation is wonderful. If you ever require a conveneint way to receive your affiliate payments please keep Affiliate SpeedPay in mind.

For the rest of us that dont live in Sweden Affiliate SpeedPay is certainly a lifesaver. I am not sure if you have followed the news, but recieving affiliate payments is not an easy proposition for many of us in the US and other parts of the world. This is a payment solution that alleviates those difficulties and is safe and legal.

sipher

Now I understand. Thanks for your answers Professor!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the answers, Prof. :thumbsup:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Prof,
    Can I send the documents to the Canadian address on the paper work or should I UPS it straight to Cyprus?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Professor what will the daily withdrawl atm limits be with the debit card .

Also is there a daily spend limit on using the card at a store or online ?

affiliategod

I signed up over a week ago. Signed and sent my documents. It was returened to me today stating that I needed to add another $9.00 in postage. I was a bit shocked but, went and bought another 2 books of stamps and sent it on.

vladcizsol

SSD
    I am waiting on the bank for answer. They are gone for the day, so I will post in the AM.

27OS
    The withdraw limits at ATM is $10K per day
    +
    $10K per day Visa Purchases

Total=$20K

More4Me
    Yikes! Sorry for the cost, Postman Pat is a real greedy bugger. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ty professor for the answers sounds great ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 132 total)