June 11, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) – Last weekend UB.com gave away 25 prize packages for the 2010 World Series of Poker Main Event, and the leading online poker site is wasting no time prepping for the next big seat giveaway, with at least 50 Main Event seats up for grabs in their World Series of Poker* (“WSOP*”) 50 Package Super Satellite, a $530 buy-in event scheduled for June 20th at 16:00 ET.

UB’s WSOP *50 Package Super Satellite is guaranteed to qualify a minimum of 50 online players for the $10,000 buy-in No Limit Hold ‘em Main Event, and it doesn’t matter whether a player finishes 1st or 50th in the online poker site’s June 20th WSOP* Super Satellite, they’ll earn a $12,000 WSOP* Main Event prize package that includes the $10,000 buy-in 2010 Main Event, $2,000 towards travel expenses, plus the chance to hang with Team UB pros.

“I can’t wait for the Main Event this year,” said Team UB pro Phil Hellmuth. “I’m really focused on winning my 12th bracelet and with over 100 players getting ready to join UB at the series this year, plus another 50 coming through the big guarantee on the 20th, I think there’s going to be a lot more UB players winning final tables this year.”

With 100 players already earning their seat for the Series’ Main Event via UB.com online satellites, the popular poker room’s ‘Show Up, Get Paid’ progressive prize pool has skyrocketed to $500,000. This half-a-million-dollar cash bonus will be shared by all UB qualifiers who turn up to play the July event wearing the UB logo, with 75% of the potential prize pool split between them, and the remaining 25% shared by any of them who go on to cash in the Main Event. If all 100 UB qualifiers choose to live out their poker dream and compete in the 2010 Main Event, then that means each will receive a minimum of $3,750 regardless of whether they make the money or not. If two of them go on to cash, they’ll each pocket an additional $62,500.

Players can either buy-in directly to UB’s WSOP* 50 Package GTD Super Satellite for $500+30, or choose to enter any of the varied daily satellite feeders currently running online at UB, from as low as $3. There are also $55 and $60    buy-in satellites offering a range of multi-seat guarantees – 3, 5, 10 and 25 – that feed in the June 20th WSOP* $500+30 buy-in 50 Package GTD. Miss out on winning a ticket for less in the lead-up to the June 20th event, and there’s still a last chance $60+6 buy-in 100-seat GTD satellite on the day at 13:00 ET that feeds players directly to the WSOP* 50 Package GTD Super Satellite three hours later.

So, mark it in your diary now – UB’s WSOP* 50 Package GTD Super Satellite, Sunday, June 20th at 16:00 ET – and you could be on your way to experiencing Texas Hold ‘em on the world’s biggest stage alongside poker’s most celebrated names of the game, including the ‘Poker Brat’ himself, Phil Hellmuth.

Check out the SATELLITES tab in the tournament lobby for the exact times of the daily satellites.

More information on UB’s WSOP* 50 Package GTD Super Satellite can be found at http://www.ultimatebet.com/wsop/2010

Absolute Poker players on the CEREUS Poker Network can also participate, with information to be found at http://www.absolutepoker.com/promotions/wsop/2010/

*World Series of Poker and WSOP are trademarks of Harrah’s License Company, LLC (“Harrah’s”). Harrah’s doesn’t sponsor or endorse, and is not associated or affiliated with UB, Absolute Poker or its products, services, promotions or tournaments.

About UB.com
Raise. Stack. Own.

Built for the passionate poker player, UB.com offers top poker rewards, optimal tournament structures and fast-paced action games in one of the largest online poker communities in the world. Players can download the free poker software, play in free ring games and tournaments, plus meet and chat online with Phil Hellmuth and other Team UB pros to learn and enhance their playing strategy. UB provides the best poker games available on the net as part of the CEREUS poker network.

Click here for details on UB.com’s poker affiliate program.

For further media information, please contact:  
Kathryn Farrell              
Cell: +506 8323 5991

Related posts: