Barcelona Affiliate Conference ’11 agenda released
The conference sessions have been finalized, the Sunday Sessions announced, and registration is wide open: Get set for the 2011 Barcelona Affiliate Conference, hitting the Fira de Barcelona on September 8, 2011.
This year’s late-summer iGaming conference shifts back to Barcelona, Spain, after two years in Budapest, for a conference based in one of Europe’s most exciting, up-and-coming online gambling markets. (iGaming nostalgia’s on offer, too … CAP Euro Barcelona, anyone?)
As usual, the conference will focus on the most important issues facing the internet gambling industry, and especially online gambling affiliates (who are estimated to make up about 70 percent of the event’s attendance).
Conference tracks announced
Two separate conference tracks have been announced, comprising more than 16 sessions over the course of the conference’s two days of educational panels. The first track will focus on “Online Marketing & Acquisition”, and the second on “New Markets & Opportunities”.
Friday, September 9, 2011
- Affiliate Market Analysis: US Indictments and The Effects on the Affiliate Landscape
- Getting Emails Delivered in The World of The Intelligent Inbox
- Live Affiliate Coaching & Advice Panel
- Binary Options: The Opportunities for Affiliates
- Social Media Acquisition Has Been A Waste of Time. Now What?
- Unleashing Demand in New Markets Using Pre-paid Payment Methods
- Regulatory Uupdate: How Will the New Regulation Affect iGaming in Spain?
Saturday, September 10, 2011
- Counter-Brand Protection: Discover how the operators are planning to reduce your earnings through brand protection and how to counter attack.
- Mobile Gambling – Past, Present and Future
- Demon SEO: How To Defend Against Black Hat Techniques
- Mobile: Opportunities & Obstacles for Affiliates
- Mobile Marketing: How to Formulate a Successful Campaign
- The Future of SEO
- Affiliate Learning Session: How to Minimize Your Financial Exposure
- Casino Landing Pages: The Untold Post-Signup Story
- Rank Quickly: How I positioned a new affiliate site on page one in under two weeks on a shoestring budget
To make networking more fun, there’s even a complimentary open bar scheduled. Final details on the event’s always-epic networking parties have yet to be announced, but expect them soon.
“With the help of our conference advisory board, we have ensured that the best topics have been chosen to give maximum value to our delegates,” said iGB Affiliate event manager Kiera Goymour. “From an afternoon looking at the new Spanish regulation, to an in-depth look at the rising mobile opportunities, we have something for everyone.”
More than 1,600 delegates and 70+ exhibitors are expected to attend. And, as always, all industry affiliates attend the entire event free of charge. iGB Affiliate’s Alex Pratt warns that hotels are selling out fast; read his BAC update here.