June 2, 2009 (CAP Newswire) — In the past weeks, PartyCasino, the online casino division of the leading PartyGaming Internet gaming family, has been ramping up its promotions and features in an effort to entice even greater numbers of players to its site. Now, with the U.S. legal situation safely behind it, PartyCasino is pulling out all the stops to bring in more traffic — letting affiliates take advantage of a number of new advantages in the process!
PartyCasino's new features include:
- Doubling the number of games within its portfolio over the last six months
- A new 100 percent sign up bonus for new players (up to $500)
- Three "Live Dealers" launched in April
- 32 new slot machines launched since April
- New exclusive slot games based on popular franchises such as Terminator, Top Gun, Saturday Night Fever, Rambo, Mission Impossible, Monopoly, and more
- Even more exclusive games in store for the summer, including Resident Evil and Naked Gun
- A new and exclusive Frank Sinatra slot machine launched last month
- New look-and-feel lobby, to better guide players to the games they want to play
- Enlargement of the screens by 30% to help enhance visibility and excitement
On top of all this, PartyCasino has just kicked off a lucrative “Roller Coaster” promotion (read more about that here), and they’re also launching a huge promotional summer campaign in TV, print, outdoor and online media in the U.K., Canada and Denmark. So, expect a lot of players to be looking for PartyCasino online this summer.
For information on PartyPartners, the official affiliate program for PartyCasino, please click here.