Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to join a growing US sports betting and iGaming company!
CasinoAffiliatePrograms.com (CAP) is the number one driver of player acquisition in the online sports betting and iGaming industry. Since 2001, our directory website and affiliate network has delivered over $55 million in revenue to advertisers/brands via our network of affiliate publishers. With the US sports betting and iGaming industry set to explode over the next 3 years, and with US affiliate licenses in place, CAP is positioned to be the undisputed leader for player acquisition for legal gambling in the states and around the world.
With this growth in mind, CAP is looking to expand our experienced staff with smart, data-driven, creative and fun team members looking to meet the challenge of expanding CAP’s lead at the top of player acquisition in the worldwide online sports betting and iGaming industry.
Position: Affiliate Manager- Remote
CasinoAffiliatePrograms.com is looking for a talented individual with 2-3 years of professional experience and an understanding of online advertising tracking and methodology to join the team as an affiliate manager.
- Work with management and team to provide publisher/affiliate success
- Manage marketing material requests from publishers
- Affiliate recruitment – search out and onboard new publishers, webmasters, online marketers, influencers (sports fan social and YouTube channels, etc.) and streamers
- Prepare and send monthly publisher newsletter with network news and offers from advertisers
- Prepare and send ad-hoc newsletters to publishers as needed
- Maintain publisher/affiliate support through email, Skype, Telegram and other channels
- Involvement in our media buying campaigns
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting of KPIs
- 2 to 3 years of professional experience (digital marketing preferred)
- Some experience maintaining and growing publisher partnerships and network relationships desirable
- Strong data mindset
- Read and understand HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of postback tracking, attribution and timestamps
- A standard understanding of desktop, mobile and mobile app applications of affiliate marketing
- A high-level knowledge of popular tracking tools, advertising network and traffic funnel principles
- A mid-level knowledge of fundamental applications to affiliate marketing
- Familiarity with affiliate industry main actors and knowledge of gambling industry is a plus
- A passion for traffic monetization strategies and funnels that can pre-sell a product and solve a problem
- Knowledge of sports betting terms and processes a big plus
- Enthusiasm for sales and business development
- A strong (and patient) temperament and solid customer service skills
- Creative problem solver who can explain complex situations to people across departments
- English professional competency
- Russian language a big plus
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org and send over your resume!