April 26, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) — Dragonfish, the independent B2B division of 888 Holdings Plc, today launched a new standalone bingo network, Bingo Hollywood (www.bingohollywood.com).
Dragonfish will provide Bingo Hollywood with a fully managed bingo solution, including software and a selection of marketing services. In addition, Dragonfish will provide Bingo Hollywood with a comprehensive suite of Quickplay instant format games including slots, blackjack, virtual sport and scratch cards.
The brand aims to become a major player in the bingo market. The launch will be supported with a major TV advertising campaign in the UK, beginning on May 4th, and numerous launch promotions including an aggressive sign up bonus.
Gabi Campos, Managing Director of Dragonfish, said:
“The online bingo market in the UK is continuing to grow, and there remain opportunities for exciting brands to obtain significant market share. The combination of the Bingo Hollywood brand and Dragonfish’s leading bingo solution provides a platform from which to build a prominent new player.”
Derek Morran, CEO of Bingo Hollywood, said:
“Interest in Bingo Hollywood has been amazing and test results have been exceptional. We knew we had to do something very different, so we created a brand combining Hollywood glamour, celebrity gossip and bingo entertainment. So far the result has been incredible and together with our Dragonfish partners, we expect to make a very big splash in the UK bingo market.”
Gabi Campos, Managing Director
+350 200 49 800
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Andrew Benbow
+44 20 7920 2344
· Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
· Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
· Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
· Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
· Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through email@example.com