Prague to Host 11th Round of Affiliate Series of Poker
May 4, 2010 (CAP News Wire) – As part of the biggest online gaming affiliate marketing conference of all time — that of course being the iGaming Super Show, kicking off May 25 in Prague — the latest round of the Affiliate Series of Poker (ASOP) is also generating much anticipation in the online casino and Internet poker world.
The ASOP is unique in that it is the only major worldwide poker tournament only for Internet poker affiliates. To enter the tournament, players must be online gaming affiliates or affiliate managers and must qualify for the ASOP.com off-line tournament “through a number of controlled, password-protected online freeroll tournaments at our sponsor sites, Cake Poker and Victor Chandler,” state the ASOP organizers.
In addition to considerable bragging rights in the hyper-competitive world of online gaming affiliate marketing, the winner will take home $6,000 in cash as well as the coveted ASOP gold and diamond bracelet, worth a whopping $10,000. Consolation prizes are awarded to the next six runners up, as well.
Online qualifiers for the event were held in late 2009 and early this year, with players now gearing up for the off-line tournament, which will take place at the iGaming Super Show in Prague and “will be a standard NL Texas Hold ‘em knock-out tournament with blinds slowly increasing.”
Click here for more details or to register for the the iGaming Super Show to experience the ASOP action in person.
- Affiliate Series of Poker (ASOP) Celebrates Amsterdam Winners; Prepares for New Budapest Location
- AffiliateClub Sending an Affiliate to Prague for iGaming Super Show
- Action Poker Network dealt in as Gold Sponsor of Affiliate Series of Poker
- BetUS Selected as Platinum Sponsor of Affiliate Series of Poker
- Action Poker Network fue elegido Patrocinador de Oro de la Affiliate Series of Poker (ASOP)