Dragonfish Integrates Income Access Affiliate Software
June 10, 2010 (CAP PR Wire) – Dragonfish, the independent division of 888 Holdings plc, today announces the integration of the Income Access affiliate marketing software solution to their bingo software platform. The move follows a number of third party integration platforms that have been integrated onto the Dragonfish bingo software platform to provide partners with maximum flexibility in utilising their incumbent marketing assets.
Dragonfish bingo software powers many of the leading bingo operators, including Foxy Bingo, Mirror Bingo and Wink Bingo, and operates the world’s leading bingo network with over 70 brands.
Dragonfish partners will gain access to in-depth tracking reports (http://www.incomeaccess.com/affiliate-marketing-software/affiliate-tracking-software.asp) and an array of marketing tools to help them optimise their online marketing activities. Income Access software focuses on simplifying the relationship between operators and affiliates with segmented databases, streamlined communications and specialised reports. The software includes the support of a variety of creative types and accounting functions that allow operators to manage affiliate payments through one interface, so affiliate marketing is made easy.
Gigi Levy, CEO of 888 Holdings Plc, said: “Dragonfish has developed an eco-system that enables third party platforms such as affiliate management, social networking and CRM tools to be integrated seamlessly. This allows our partners to not only get the best solution possible but also accelerate their speed to market and boost their marketing effectiveness. As leaders in affiliate marketing software, Income Access was an obvious choice, and we are delighted to add them to our portfolio. This complete solutions approach will help us take our business to the next level.”
Nicky Senyard, CEO of Income Access, said: “There is a strong movement now for software providers to provide iGaming operators with a complete package—a one stop-shop really, for all their business needs,” said Income Access CEO, Nicky Senyard. “Our goal is to team up with leading-edge providers, like Dragonfish thereby combining our strengths, and providing a seamless integration that is beneficial for everyone.”
Ann-marie Wilkinson / Andrew Benbow
+44 20 7920 2344
· Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc’s B2B business and is a separate division within 888
· Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services – Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments – with an unique heritage within one of the world’s leading B2C brands, 888
· Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
· Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry
· Please see www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org
About Income Access
As a leader of the iGaming industry, Income Access is dedicated to providing solutions that are responsive to the needs of this sector. A commitment to innovation and customization has allowed Income Access to partner with over 100 operators across all gaming verticals. The integrated marketing solution includes (1) award-winning affiliate software, (2) an affiliate network with over 18,000 members, (3) affiliate management, (4) search engine marketing services, (5) online marketing development, and (6) media buying. Income Access tailors its services to meet the specific needs and goals of its clients. Income Access works with the most trusted names in online gaming, including Ladbrokes, Victor Chandler, SportingBet, Jackpotjoy, Centrebet and Bingo.com.
- Income Access Signs Affiliate Marketing Software Deal with Tombola
- Income Access Upgrades Affiliate Software
- Income Access Affiliate Marketing Software Introduces Innovative New Features for Affiliate Manageme
- Income Access is Updating its Affiliate Marketing Software for all Licensees
- Income Access affiliate marketing software now features a Syntryx widget