Brady Wins Aruba Classic
October 7, 2008 (InfoPowa News) — Matt Brady, a 27-year-old poker pro from Havertown, Pennsylvania, is the new title holder for the Aruba Poker Classic, having survived a field of 550 players and a tense and weather-interrupted final table comprising some formidable opposition.
Along with the respect of the title comes a more tangible first prize check for a million dollars.
The final table for the 2008 Aruba Poker Classic included quality players like Johan Storakers and Allie Prescott, who won $486,000 and $150,000 respectively for their second and fourth placings in the final game.
Entering the final table with the second-highest chip stack, Brady put on a commanding display of poker skill and largely dominated the game through the heads up with Storackers, in which he was victorious.
Six-figure cashes extended right down to position 5 on the final table.
Brady's career winnings now stand at $1,788,546 with 44 cashes in a wide range of top poker tournaments.
- 50 Seat Guaranteed Tournament 2008 Aruba Poker Classic
- 50 Asientos Garantizados en el Torneo, Aruba Poker Classic 2008
- UltimateBet Lets Players Live out their Wildest Dreams in Aruba
- UltimateBet Laisse des Joueurs Habitent hors leurs Rêves les plus Sauvages dans Aruba
- Los jugadores de UltimateBet viven sus sueños más grandes en Aruba