What Do Affiliates Drive?
Lancer Evolution (2008)
The Lancer Evo is a high performance sedan manufactured by the Japanese car-making company Mitsubishi. This car was initially designed for the Japanese market, but Westerners couldn’t resist wanting samples of the knockout beauty. The 2008 model is part of the X Generation of Lancer Evos and it includes a newly designed 4B11T 2.0L (1998cc) turbocharged, all-aluminium inline-4 GEMA engine. The Super All-Wheel Control (SAWC) is one of the most desirable features of this car, as it uses torque vectoring technology to send different amount of torque to any wheel at any given time — that’s pretty impressive. If you like living with one adrenaline rush after the other, this is the ride you are looking for.
- Layout: Front engine, four-wheel drive.
- Engine: 4B11T
- Transmission: 6-speed twin-clutch transmission, 5-speed manual.
- Wheelbase: 2,650 mm (104 in)
- Length: 4,495 mm (177.0 in)
- Width: 1,810 mm (71 in)
- Height: 1,480 mm (58 in)
- Curb weight: 1,420–1,600 kg (3,131–3,527 lb)