Jeep Wrangler (1995)
The 1995 Jeep Wrangler is a classical sample of the original Wrangle model inspired in the World War II Jeep. This car is manufactured by the American car-making company Chrysler, under their Jeep brand. It’s production started in 1987 and it is also known as the Jeep YJ, Jeep TJ, Jeep JK, Jeep J8 (Military version) and Jeep Sahara. This is a dream SUV which is no longer being manufactured, therefore it is a vintage piece with high sentimental value. This car would fit the hardcore, adventurous affiliate best.
- Layout: Front engine, rear-wheel drive / four-wheel drive.
- Engine: 2.5 L AMC 150 I4, 4.2 L AMC 258 I6, or 4.0 L AMC 242 I6.
- Transmission: Aisin AX-5 (4 cyl), Aisin AX-15 (6 cyl), Peugeot BA-10 (6 cyl), 3-speed
- TorqueFlite: (6 cyl only).
- Wheelbase: 93.4 in (2,370 mm)
- Length: 151.9 in (3,860 mm)
- Width: 66 in (170 cm)
- Height: 71.9 in (1,830 mm)