888 Poker Offers Players Irish Open Qualifiers
888 poker is celebrating the upcoming Irish Poker Open (IPO) 2011 by offering online poker players a shot at qualifying online — a key marketing point for poker affiliates focused on the Irish and larger UK and European markets.
“Every week, we’re offering a fantastic $7,200 package to the IPO 2011 including a seat at the Main Event, hotel, spending money, invitation to an 888poker VIP event and a merchandise kit including a Sony Bloggie camera, so you can share your Irish adventure online,” 888 poker reps state.
The Irish Poker Open is scheduled for April 22 to 25 in Dublin. 888 poker’s Irish Poker qualifiers are on now, every Sunday at 20:05 GMT.
Affiliates can promote 888poker via the Uffiliates affiliate program.
- Online Poker Qualifiers Begin For Irish Festival
- Titan Poker Launches Online Poker Promotion for Irish Open 2010
- PaddyPower Offer $1 Entry To 2009 Irish Poker Open
- Bluff Europe Gives Away €4,000 Irish Open Package
- Europe's First Major Poker Tournament Of 2009 – The PartyPoker Irish Poker Championship