14 Reasons to Attend the iGaming Super Show
Organizers for the upcoming iGaming Super Show in Dublin have laid out fourteen reasons why gaming affiliates shouldn’t miss the upcoming conference in May. Per a recent news release:
1. It’s completely free , for everyone, giving you maximum ROI.
2. Set in the ‘friendliest European city’, come and join the thousands of online professionals who have made Dublin their home, including Pocket Kings, BetDAQ, Paddy Power, Paypal, Google, eBay, Gala networks, Facebook, SportingBet, Moneybookers, Betfair and more.
3. In one huge exhibition hall, you’ll be able to peruse more than 100 exhibitors from affiliate programs, to payment systems, to software, to networks. If you need to source it, you’ll find it here.
4. Gain practical guidance, inspiration and expertise from more than 20 speakers already confirmed.
5. Join industry magnates such as Paolo Personeni, President of GTech G2, Joe Brenan Jr, Chairman of iMEGA & Ivor Jones, Director of Numis Securities, in our Trends, Business & Regulation conference stream and speak to the people who will influence the course of iGaming over the next year.
6. Learn all you need to know in the online marketing and acquisition track , from SEO, to player acquisitions, to key marketing strategies and much more.
7. The Royal Dublin Showground exhibition centre is the perfect location to maximise your time in this beautiful city. Only ten minutes from the city centre, with a myriad of choices of hotels, it suits every budget .
8. A hub for the online Gambling industry , this event will continue to grow from strength to strength with the biggest names in attendance.
9. Calvin Ayre, the infamous founder of Bodog and industry Tycoon, has generously invited all attendees of the iGaming Super Show to help him celebrate his 50th birthday. A night to remember, the Bodog parties are not to be missed and always remembered.
10. A speed networking session on the day of arrival ensures you get started grabbing those all important business cards from the moment you land in Ireland. No time wasted.
11. If you are lucky enough to be in our invite-only VIP program then be prepared for all the perks and benefits entailed to iGaming magnate, including exclusive networking with fellow CEOs and Industry Moguls.
12. Frank J. Fahrenkopf, President of the American Gaming Association and keynote speaker will be presenting on the future of the US iGaming industry. Will this market finally open? Find out from one of the key influential figures in the USA.
13. More than 2,500 delegates expected. Take your place at the world’s largest iGaming convention.
14. Enjoy a touch of the black stuff. Guinness truly tastes better in Ireland!
Still need convincing? Go to www.iGamingSuperShow.com now for a full array of speakers, sessions and sponsors or simply to register completely free of charge for this amazing, all-inclusive show. Scheduled to be held on the 24th through the 26th of May, this event will be the trademark show for the whole iGaming Industry.