I’m sure that a lot of the AM’s would like to know exactly what us affiliates want and expect of them.
I would like my Affiliate Manager to provide me with the following:
– Provide me with a more detailed stat report when requested
– Updates on new games and information
– Issues that involve me getting paid
– Issues that will affect my players from getting paid
If you want to check in a see how things can improve in revenue then that is fine, but emailing to ask for a better position is a real turn off.
I will also place creatives for brand that send me the banner along with my tag without hesitation and prefer it, but I know that AM’s may not be able to do that for each affiliate.
I like to have my AM on MSN or skype so that I can contact them immediately instead of waiting for an email reply and risk it going to my junk mail.
– Banter / chat
– good deals, top notch support
– exclusives [in the form of competitions, press-releases etc]
– Direct I.M for support
– GSOH [necessary due to my sometimes acerbic wit]
– support w/ payments or queries
And what about the PMs? Any words about that. I read a post about this issue and the affiliate felt kind of “harrased”.
PM’s are okay for non-business stuff. I don’t see them as harrassing, but my problem is there is no way for me to file them and I never go back to check or take care of them like I do my email.
Please login or Register to submit your answer