Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

How much would you pay for a $5K a month revenue website

You have affiliate marketing questions. CAP has answers!Category: Polls & SurveysHow much would you pay for a $5K a month revenue website
Rak asked 3 years ago
Odd question, but how much would you pay for a website (url content, the whole sha-bang) which has made $1K Net every month for the past 6 months.

Question adjusted to be “made 1K Net (from multiple players) every month for the past 6 months”

4 Answers
michaela26 answered 3 years ago
That’s a tough question. If the money was coming from one player, then I wouldn’t be interested in the website. If it was from new players every month, then I’d probably offer them about $10k for it <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

chaosicq answered 3 years ago
well I tend to go by the yearly earnings and then *2.5 really just like business but there are other concerns to take in to consideration obviously.

JillO answered 3 years ago
@michaela26 231203 wrote:

That’s a tough question. If the money was coming from one player, then I wouldn’t be interested in the website. If it was from new players every month, then I’d probably offer them about $10k for it <span title=” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />

You make a very keen observation… I would have to know exactly how the money was being generated. You NEVER want all of your eggs in one basket!

1331 answered 3 years ago
It really depends on the traffic, players, markets, growth, SERPS, unique content, niche….