Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Captainette, The Captains Wife

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Allan, Patti and Family,

I offer my sincerest condolences during this difficult time. As a father, I can not even begin to imagine something so tragic. My prayers are with you…

Warmest Regards,

Kevin

Anonymous
    Inactive

Allan & Patti

The photos you have shown us on the web say to me that you have raised one of the most sweetest daughters anyone can raise. And your family is clearly a loving one.

While CAP bereaves with you, we can not grasp the level of loss you feel.

She was lucky to have you as parents. And you were blessed to have her as a daughter.

Marc Lesnick

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Allan and Family,

Very sorry to read this terrible news.
    Please accept my sincere condolences and deepest sympathies.

Jeff

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Allan, Patti and Melissa,

Please accept our deepest condolences and sympathy for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time.

Sincerely,
    David and his team at Fortune Affiliates

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Captain wrote:
    Melissa has worked to scan and put this presentation together for tommorrow evening. We feel the need to share this with all our friends here at CAP.

http://www.captains-gambling.com/jessica/index.html

🙁 🙁 🙁

Please tell Melissa she did a great job. Thanks for taking the time to share that while things are so diffucult right now. 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Allan, Patti and Melissa –

My thoughts are with you in your time of sorrow, and I hope you can take comfort in the fact that she was loved by many who had the fortune to meet her. So sad that her time here was cruelly short – but rest secure in the knowledge that she will be well taken care of in heaven and will remain in the memories of all of us a joyful, beautiful young woman who graced us with her presence and surely enjoyed the love of her parents and sister.

Ted

Anonymous
    Inactive

Melissa, what an absolutely top job you did!

Jessica lead a charmed life, all those experiences and smiles…Melissa, you did such a great job of capturing it all.

The presentation brought tears to my eyes – this thread has been bringing tears to my eyes daily.

My heart is with you….

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Dominique wrote:
    …this thread has been bringing tears to my eyes daily.

It’s hard to express how much this has touched me… perhaps it’s just because I am a parent, and because I love and respect Allan and Patty so much.

I have so much regret for not making it to Miami this year… I know I missed meeting a great person…

Anonymous
    Inactive

My sincere condolences on your loss

No words can ease the gut wrenching pain you both ( and Melissa ) will be feeling right now – Just try and take every hour and every day one step at a time and eventually the pain will ease a little bit .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Captain and family, sincere condolences on your loss.

prk

Anonymous
    Inactive

My deepest condolences.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My deepest condolences and prayers go out to you and your family.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tears are streaming as I’m reading this and I don’t even know her….
    If she had that gleam in her eye like her dad has in his spirit…she must have been a beautiful girl….
    My heart really goes out to all of you at this difficult time.
    I am deeply saddened and will say a prayer that you’ll have the strength to get through this.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Captain and family, Carey and I would like to give you our deepest condolences. Your little girl will be in our thoughts and prayers.
    Jessica will shine down on you all forever.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Allan, Patti, Melissa, my thoughts are with you. Whilst I have never met you in person, as the years go by I feel like I have met each of you here at CAP. No-one deserves to have their loved ones taken from them in such a tragic way.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 110 total)