Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Captainette, The Captains Wife

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I really didn’t want my first post here to be bad news but that is the cards that have been dealt to the Captain and I today. Lady Luck was not on our side. You will not be hearing from the Captain for the next little bit. Our world just got pulled out from under us. Our baby, Jessica, age 22 was involved in a fatal car accident. She was our little angel. Many of you got the pleasure of meeting her in Miami this year. She was the one who won the trip to England. Please say a prayer for The Captain’s family and thank you in advance for your prayers and thoughts at this terrible time in our life. Please keep her sister, Melissa, in your prayers also. Thank you all for being his friend. The Captainette

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh Pattie,

All I want to do is hug you and Alan!

I know you are both strong and will support each other – you know you can always call me – I am here for you anytime during this terrible ordeal.

Hugs and all my very best!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am at a loss for words :unhappy: Allan, Pattie & Melissa you are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything I might be able to do to help in any way please, please don’t hesitate to call me. – Erik :unhappy:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I remember seeing Jessica’s picture she had a great big smile on her face… I dont know how something like this can happen to a beautiful young lady such as her.. My thoughts and prayers are with u…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t imagine what your family is going through. Just be aware that the whole CAP community is with you in spirit as you mourn your loss. Hopefully our support can help in some small way. Stay strong.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am lost for words. I did not know the captain or family personally, but for some strange reason honey is not so sweet today. No more work for me today this event has surely blunted my being. God Bless

Let children walk with Nature, let them see the beautiful blendings and communions of death and life, their joyous inseparable unity, as taught in woods and meadows, plains and mountains and streams of our blessed star, and they will learn that death is stingless indeed, and as beautiful as life. ~John Muir

greek39

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Friends,

We are so sad to hear this news. We are in shock. You are such wonderful people and this is just not right. We love you all very much and are saying prayers for the entire family. No words can express the sadness that you are going through. We knew Jessica personally and we know what a wonderful person she was – her smile so bright, her spirit so free. She is not gone forever, rather, she has moved on to a better place. May Gold bless you all with love and support. Stay strong for one another. Please know that Valentina and I are always here for your family.

With Love,

Ben and Valentina

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m so sorry. This so saddening to me. :(

🙁

You know to ask, if you think there’s any way I can help.

Anonymous
    Inactive

All our love and prayers are with you and the family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So sorry to hear it. My sympathies to you both.

Was reading through the thread, hoping it would be a more positive outcome.

She seemed so full of life when I saw her in Miami.

It certainly couldn’t of happened to a nicer man Captain.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so sorry to hear this news about someone young.
    As we all stand tall together and pray it gets stronger as we grow.the best recovery will take place.
    My thoughts and prayers are with Jessica & The Family.
    God Bless
    Tom

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so sorry to hear this…I really don’t know what to say… I hope you all the best in this most unfortunate time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am really sorry to hear this.. I was so hopeful and … and now dont know what to say or do.
    My thoughts are with you!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Allan, Pattie, and Melissa — I don’t even know what to say. This is such sad news; I’m so sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers go out to all of you during this difficult time.

Dave

Anonymous
    Inactive

my thoughts, prayers, hopes, are focused toward the captain’s family.

We’re all hoping that every little bit hope and prayer will help.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 110 total)