Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Captainette, The Captains Wife

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

My deepest sympathy to your family. Words can’t express , but you’ll all be in my prayers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Does anyone have Allans addy? If so please PM it to me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all my great friends here at CAP. Patty and I appriciate your thoughts and prayers for Jessica. It feels like our whold has crumbed with so the pasing loss of companionship. In our lives this is the worst. Jeesica enjoyed meeting everyone at Cap Spirngbreak 2005. Jessica won the London trip that we all got to take In early October. Thanks go out Noel of Jactoptjoy.com. She memntion during after the trip how much everyone was that she had mit were the best.Thank you Lou and Marire for flying in to give you friendship, love, and support. For all that call I want you to know I appriciate your caring. Just After being several hour wuth this treblle grife stress I can not at times hardly speak. I wish that I could bring beautful Jessica back to where she belongs. I am extremely exhasted as Patty and Melisss. I am now going to go be with to try and sleep. Breni and Kisten our hearts and Prayers fo out to both my good friend. Again thank ll our great frinds here at CAP for all your prayers for Jesscia and us. Jessica has her 22nd birthday Wedsday.
    [IMG]C:Documents and SettingsAllan LeonardMy DocumentsCaptains PicturesMy PicturesMay 2005 Vacation/208_0802.gif[/IMG]

With al the love in the World,
    Allan, Patty, and Melissa

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m really sorry Captain to hear this bad news.

I didn’t have the pleasure to meet you, your wife, and you daughters, personally.

My website will be in black background for the next days in respect for you and your family.

I hope you can recover from this sad moment and keeep your life going.

We are all with you and your family, and I want you to know that everything you may need I’m here to help.

All the best,

Filipe.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    [IMG]http://members.aol.com/giggles7p/myhomepage/prayinghands[/IMG]

MAY OUR FEELINGS OF LOVE AND SORROW HUG YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND FILL YOU WITH THE WARMTH THAT YOUR DAUGHTERS LOVE DOES.

MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS GO OUT TO YOU.

TRIPLE777S

Anonymous
    Inactive

Allen, Patty and Melissa, I am really sorry to hear this bad news. I know it is the worst thing a parent ever faces. Jessica was so beautiful with eyes that lit up like a bright star and voice so lovely. She will be truly missed.

I am here for you anytime night or day.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Allan, Patty, and Melissa,

Your Jessica is the most beautiful person. ‘Is’ because she will always be in our hearts and fondest memories. I had the pleasure to meet Jessica in Miami – such a wonderful young woman – friendly, kind, sensitive, funny, and yes she had this captivating strong shine in her eyes. They say that the eyes are the doorway to our souls and Jessica’s Soul shines very brightly!

G-d bless you all and give the strength to weather this terrible loss together. My heart goes out to you all.

With my deepest sympathies,
    Lloyd

Anonymous
    Inactive

Please accept my condolences also Captain & Captainette. I like to think Big Fish hit the nail on the head when he said Jessica has gone to a far better place. My thoughts are with you all.

Ian

Anonymous
    Inactive

My deepest sympathy to you and your family Captain.

Deepest sympathies/Waz

Anonymous
    Inactive

My deepest sympathies for your family’s loss. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Sue

Anonymous
    Inactive

Allan, Patty and Melissa – We are so sorry to hear this.

This is such a shock. Even more so since we got to meet Jessica in Miami this year. She was a radiant person and you guys are an amazing family!
    You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Miguel and I are both here for you if you need anything!

Anonymous
    Inactive

That is really not right. Please, accept our condolences.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My deepest sympathies for your loss

Anonymous

words seem so …. inept.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Our prayers are with you and your family Allan for your untimely loss.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 110 total)