Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Captainette, The Captains Wife

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Allan, Patti and Melissa…

We know today is going to be extremely difficult for you all…May the Lord strengthen you in these darkest hours, comfort you in this heartache and through your tears, provide an outlet for your anger, answers to your “why’s” and may you know His peace that surpasses all understanding.

Until you are reunited with Jessica in Paradise, may you meet her every night in your dreams…

Our deepest condolences.

The Roxy Affiliates Team

Anonymous
    Inactive

Allan,

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your daughter, Jessica. I cannot begin to imagine how you and your family will cope with your pain. Only know that, even now, Jessica loves you, and wants you to know she is doing fine.

I know words don’t mean anything at a time like this, but hopefully, your loving memories will, in time, give you the strengh you will need.

God Bless you all.

Liz

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Capptain & Family,

My deepest condolences to you on your loss.
    I have no words in this difficult moment and I are so so sorry and saddened to hear of your loss.
    My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.

X-Moss

Anonymous
    Inactive

Reading that very sad news here
    having goosebumps and am speechless
    just wanted to do a little post
    and say i will keep Jessica and all your family in my prayers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

To Captain & Family,

My thoughts and prayers are with you and I’m truly saddeded to hear of your loss. My deepest condolances to you and your family, God bless.

Kind Regards,

Marco

Anonymous
    Inactive

While we’ve never met, as a father my heart bleeds for your loss. Suddenly my reasons for coming here today seem so trivial and meaningless, and all i can do now is pray for you and your family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Allan, Pattie, and Melissa,
    My deepest condolences I send to each of you. May you find peace and strength within the love of your family and friends and carry the spirit of Jessica in your lives forever. My heart, thoughts and prayers are with your family.

Ryan

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dear Allan, Pattie, and Melissa,
    The day after Thanksgiving we all still Pray.
    My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
    As I lit the candle in memory for Jessica I found this
    http://www.wisehearts.com/ngflash.html
    It is a beautiful site I like to share.
    Thank You and May the Good Lord Bless Us All
    Tom

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m absolutely stunned.

Alan, Patti, Melissa–I’m so very sad and sorry to hear of what has happened. I cannot begin to imagine how painful this must be for you, your family and close friends.

What I’ve found so remarkable about your family is the close bond and the enormous love you each have for each other. While Jessica only had a short life, what an incredible gift for her to be surrounded by so much love–no one can ask for a greater blessing.

It should go without saying that if there is anything at all I can do to help, be it a shoulder to cry on (remember, I’ve got broad shoulders), or anything else, please know I’m here for you. Beyond that, the best I can do is send out hugs, love and prayers to each of you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m sorry for your loss. I’ll keep your family in my prayers.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alan, Patti and Melissa,

I don’t know you personally. But I am shocked and sad about your loss.

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Maryann

Anonymous
    Inactive

Patty, Melissa, and I appreciate all that our friends here have said and done. The support here and at home has been our crutch to go on. A special thank you goes out to Lou, Marie, Ben, and Valentina for flying up to be with us during our time of sorrow. We thank so many here for the beautifull flowers and gift baskets sent. We as a family feel truely loved by all here that have posted. I thank God that we got to meet and become friends. Jessica would be amazed by all the heart felt love shown. I know several here have wanted to speak to me by phone. In due time I will call many of our great friends here. It’s hard to carry on, but I know God will give me the strength. I still have Melissa and my love of my life Patty to carry on for. God Bless each and everyone here at CAP and their families.

Jessica Leonard

With Love From,
    The Captain and Crew

Anonymous
    Inactive

Alan, Pattie and Melissa,

don’t think the support will fade.
    We will continue to be here for you.

There is much coping still ahead, and I for one will always be just a phone call away. Whether you need to express pain or rant in anger, I’ll be happy to share it with you anytime.

Jessica’s life had so many moments of great joy – I can see her winning the London trip, the great joy she felt. Her life was full of such joyful moments as we can see from the pictures, and you all should be very proud of having been a great part of the cause of such joy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh my god……………..

I cant even imagine what your going though. I dont know what I would do.

There is nothing I can say. This brings me full force in the face of my own children and how fragile life really is.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am *so* sorry to hear about this Allan, Patty and Melissa. I can’t imagine what you are going through, I can only pass on my best wishes to you all at this difficult time.

All the best,

Chaz

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 110 total)