Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP SpringBreak 2009

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Just read this in a Lucky18 Press Release

“A series of extraordinary events is also in the works for CAP Spring Break in Cancun next month.”

Bring it on!

Sounds like a usual conference then!

P.S. Does anyone know if the pizza delivery guy found his bike on Saturday night in London?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont want to put a damper on things but the Paradisus Riviera Cancun Resort has one MAJOR problem. I have been reading numerous reports on Trip Advisor and almost everyone is complaining about the same thing.

That big beautiful pool in the pictures we keep seeing, is NOT heated and everyone says it is way to cold to swim in. They keep saying all you can do is look at it. Now for the kind of money this place is charging, don’t you think they could heat the pool? My wife is so stressed out about not being able to use the pool, that she is looking at other properties nearby now to stay at.

Cold pool equals 2 things in my head…

1. Great to wake up from the morning hangover
    2. Not great for the trouser department! :crazy:

(watch the comedians hit this regards point 2.)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@belgamo 196492 wrote:

My wife is so stressed out about not being able to use the pool, that she is looking at other properties nearby now to stay at.

In that case, surely you should be thanking the organiser ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Simmo! 196498 wrote:

In that case, surely you should be thanking the organiser ;)

ROFLMAO, You know what I just may do that!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I do agree that the hotel is too expensive considering its Mexico but regarding the cold pool… isn’t the ocean right next to the hotel?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont want to sound like i am slamming the place, as it is nice, but the Yes the ocean is right there but it is a HIGHLY concentrated with seaweed, travelers pictures and reviews also point this out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It wouldn’t be my pick for a venue… but I imagine it would be difficult to find somewhere that can accommodate this many people. The hotel and the grounds look amazingly beautiful.

The ocean does seem to be hit and miss with the seaweed from the reviews I just read and the pool being cold is mentioned quite a bit.

I am thinking the complaints are because the hotel does target the luxury market and those people tend to be a bit more elitist and finicky then the average traveler.

But I do understand your concern.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Also when the time comes for the event I am sure the temp will be warmer right? Just drink a ton and it won’t bother you and guys why are you complaining it only means a cool top view of the chics:roflmao:

bonustreak;196584 wrote:
    Just drink a ton and it won’t bother you and guys why are you complaining it only means a cool top view of the chics:roflmao:

Two very good points there Streaky! :roflmao:

Ding ding!

Danman

I wanna go :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Guys – Lizzie is looking into this and will post here any feedback she gets from the hotel.

Alex

Is’nt the seaweed thing something that is a little unavoidable?

I am no marine biologist but I think that this happens from time to time durring a kind of ‘breeding season’, not that seaweed copulates but you know what I mean right? :wink-wink

If you dont want to meet in the pool or on my inflatable, we can always use the bar!

Zlzmbmax
    CWC-Martyn;196661 wrote:
    I am no marine biologist

No S**t, Sherlock!

CWC-Martyn;196661 wrote:
    but I think that this happens from time to time durring a kind of ‘breeding season’, not that seaweed copulates but you know what I mean right? :wink-wink

You been watching the Discovery Channel again?

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 121 total)