Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP SpringBreak 2009

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Often described as “the best event I have ever been to” Spring Break is back and is going to be even better in 09 as we are taking back to the “old skool”

So what does that mean? Well this is how its going to work – All certified partners, affiliates and their families go free (which is pretty much everyone) and anyone can sponsor, organise dinners or what ever they want – We will be around to facilitate the event and make it happen but importantly we taking the event back to how it started: an informal meeting of affiliates and affiliate managers in a to die for environment where they can holiday and party with the best friends, family, fellow affiliates and operators – In my opinion the only way business should be done :wink-wink

SO WHERE?

The plan is Cancun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES Cancun :clapper: on March 21st week perfectly 2 months after CAP Euro London and 1 months before CAP Euro Amsterdam.

At the moment we are contacting a variety of all inclusive resorts to negotiate the very best rate we can get so within the next 4 weeks we will confirm the dates, venue and rate and we are blast off

See you in paradise

ClubCont

Cancun sounds like a nice idea. I have never been there yet :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am very happy with that choice!

Cancun, here we come!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cool! I’ve never been there, but know a guy who loves it alot! :cappy:

triplecrown

This is going to be my first CAP event for sure. I finally have the budget for it! WOOT!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Woohoo :cappy: Wooohooo:cappy: Wooohooo :cappy: OMG someone please sponsor LOTS OF DRINKS I am coming to Mexico!!! Ok ok calming down now :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

YES !! I am there.

shiloh

It’s a pity that we don’t have spring break in Romania

vladcizsol

I never ever miss CAP Spring Break and while I love the major CAP Conferences this one is my personal favorite. Cancun is going to be fabulous, plus resort is all inclusive which makes it Ultra Affordable and we all get to drink as much as we can hold!!

:capmiami::shots::capmiami:

See you on the Beach!

ClubCont

I think Cancun is barely 4 hours from Toronto and the flights are very cheap!

Mmmmmm!! Cancun :-) This sounds AMAZING as I have always wanted to go to Mexico to eat the worm out the bottom of the Tequila bottle! Bring it on ;)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Awesome! I will have to make this my first CAP event. Just got back from a weeks vacation in Playa Del Carmen October 17th to 24th (about 30 minutes south of Cancun). My wife is always looking for a reason to enjoy the sun in Cancun.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sweet, I’m there for sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey if anyones up for some serious off shore fishing.
    That time of year the single greatest concentration of Marlins anywhere in the world exist 30-60 miles off shore of Cancun. They are all bunched together in thier breeding grounds.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Professor 183717 wrote:

we all get to drink as much as we can hold!!

This pretty much has me sold, I am determined to make my first CAP event next year

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 121 total)