Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP SpringBreak 2009

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 121 total)
  • Author
    infomoney

Cancun… arrivooooooooo!!!!!! :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ohhhh Yeeaaahhhhhh :).

Expertist

do tell when you have more details, and when we can register….

I have to say Mexico is perfect just 2 hours from Costa Rica, I love the events in Europe but with the travel, business and partying it takes its toll.

Looking forward to March.

Good work CAP.

Shaun

chof8222

I can not WAIT for this event. I love my gambling friends and affiliates – and I love CANCUN!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sweet – I am super excited about CAP spring break in Cancun. Are you kidding me… Cancun? It is beautiful there. I am thinking this just might be like old times in Miami :) Great pick Professor and team, I LOVE IT!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Looking forward to this one too, seems like a great venue especially if its near a beach.

I’m also cordially inviting everyone to bring with them hot single female friends.

Expertist

no word yet on specific resort-hotel? already got my ticket (thank God for miles)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I will hurry Lizzie up – I think she has all the info sorted and is negotiating the final rates – I will see if we can get this sorted over the next couple of days – Cheers!

Tramalosri
    alexpratt;189132 wrote:
    I will hurry Lizzie up – I think she has all the info sorted and is negotiating the final rates – I will see if we can get this sorted over the next couple of days – Cheers!

Nice, looking forward to getting the info.

It is to cold and rainy in Sweden now

vladcizsol

Come on Lizzie you have the eyes of 7700 CAP Members upon you and we are all packing our bags. Where do we go and how to we register? :hattip:

kirley

Can’t wait ! Cap down under was the curtain raiser! Haven’t been in the game long enough to call on the MIAMI MEMORIES but CANCUN should do the trick ! See ya all there. Anthony P – Fortune Affiliates:wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hurry Lizzie my girls are driving me crazy for info :) :cappy:

Tramalosri

Think we are all waiting for information eagerly. It is like waiting for :santa2:

vladcizsol

Alex any word yet? I would like to include a piece on this on the weeks CAP TV.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 121 total)