Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Australia?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    GeoffreyMe

sydneys a one hour flight for me so i cant wait and look forward to meeting alot of like minded individuals

especially now i know you’re all women, might have to leave the wife at home :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Small update on this – We have a likely venue and I am just doing teh costs and potential revenue to see if its a goer so should announce details soon….Sorry about the delay, London Prep and barcelona are taking up a lot of time

GeoffreyMe

alex

im in melb, in sydney regularly so if there is anything i can help with more than happy to.

cheers

Shad Lee

This would be so much fun!!!

I’m really looking forward to hearing more details on this.. Good work!

ariel80s

Australia Rocks!
    A conference there would definitely be good but its got to be long enough to justify the cost.

I recond Sydney would be a decent place to hold it if you enjoyed the city life… Easy excess into the airport, good hotels and great city night life.

If you’re looking for something more Outback, then give Cairns a go. Close to the Reef/ Ayers Rock/ Whitsundays. Its all about nature!

Oh boy… I’m excited now!~

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m pretty excited about this conference too, mainly coz it’s on home turf :)

Woo Hoo!

:dancecat:

susan13u

I didnt know you’re a fellow Aussie Renee?! So like me, you’ll be pushing for this trip to get home for Xmas…fingers crossed!

Rochie;173796 wrote:
    I didnt know you’re a fellow Aussie Renee?! So like me, you’ll be pushing for this trip to get home for Xmas…fingers crossed!

I think Renee is home. She’ll just be pushing for it for the party :cheers:

susan13u

Half her luck! It will be wicked, cant wait! Can catch up on the ‘summer’ we never had here

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah I’m home.. I live an hour and half south of Sydney so it will be a great conference coz I wont need to fly to the other side of the planet :)

I’m also looking forward to showing you guys around.. we’re gonna have a ball!

If the summer is anything like last year there isn’t anything to look forward to.. last year’s summer was pathetic… fingers crossed it’s like a couple of years ago – New Year’s Day at 4.30pm it was 45 degrees (celcius).. that was awesome.. I love heat :)

So has Sydney been confirmed as the venue, or is there still time for Melbourne to make a last ditch effort to host this prestigious event?

45 degrees? That’s a bit harsh. Summer is cool, but you gotta draw the line somewhere…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I dont believe anything is confirmed yet according to Mr Pratt but I have a feeling it’s definitely going to be in Sydney :)
    So you’ll have to fly your ass on up here!

45 degrees was heaven for me.. I wish every day of the year was like that.

susan13u

What I wouldnt give for 45 degrees now! I’m originally from Brisbane so I’m used to the hot humid temps of Oz…and I love it! Anything over 20 would be a far cry better than what we’ve experienced in Dublin this year. Nothing more than rain, rain, rain! Beers, BBQs, beach…BRING IT ON!

Anonymous
    Inactive

From Brisbane to Dublin. Holy crap. I imagine that Dublin would be cold even in the summer coz its so far north..

Well, only 3 months to go!
    Start marking down the days on your calendar!

Who else is definitely coming down under?

marthglib

Wow – only just caught the tail end of this. So Sydney, huh?

Personally, i would like Melbourne (home town!), but I guess this would be an excuse to visit another state! :)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 213 total)