Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Australia?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 213 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Shane@PDCAffiliates 168003 wrote:

Oh I see! From one post in here I was under the impression something was on the cards for later this year. I will go back to being patient and wait for 2009.

My thoughts exactly.

Professor wrote:
    CAP Euro Amsterdam 2009Oooh, that’s a new one. That and CAP Asia. Will CAP Amsterdam overlap with CAC Amsterdam?
    vladcizsol

CAP Euro Asia will be in conjuction with G2E Asia.

CAP Euro Amsterdam will be held in Early April 2009.

wtgbingo
    Engineer;152761 wrote:
    In London, several of us thought it would be cool to have a CAP event in Australia.

What does everyone else think? Would you be interested in attending a CAP event in Australia?

Note that this is not an anonymous poll. Your CAP username will appear next to your vote. :)

That would be FANTASTIC! We have a few Aussies working on our affiliate program, they could go home for a visit! And I could turn it into a long holiday!! Plus, we could go to the set of Neighbours and see Harold Bishop, if he’s still alive

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry been on vacation – Just landed back in and trying to catch up through the jet lag –

Just to confirm CAP Oz will definitely be happening this year – It will coincide with the APPT in Sydney and as mentioned won’t be huge but a fuin niche event for the Ozzies, NZ guys and anyone else that wants to make the trip – Hopefully within the next two weeks we will have dates and a venue for this and within three weeks dates and venues for everything else

Cheers

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 168302 wrote:

Just to confirm CAP Oz will definitely be happening this year – It will coincide with the APPT in Sydney and as mentioned won’t be huge but a fuin niche event for the Ozzies, NZ guys and anyone else that wants to make the trip – Hopefully within the next two weeks we will have dates and a venue for this and within three weeks dates and venues for everything else

Cheers

So, the first CAP Australia will be in December 2008, and the second one will be in November 2009 — is that correct? Prof didn’t mention the December 2008 event in his earlier post. :3eyes:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Correct – It will 99% be happening – More details will follow. Unfortunately we are run off our feet right now with people on vacation, Barcelona, London 09 and Amsterdam 09

What we are trying to do is get everything sorted so we can then give you dates and venues for all the events

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will the CAP Amsterdam replace CAC or hold before/after CAC?

RaiderPoker

Thanks for the update Alex. Much appreciated.

Nick

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 168313 wrote:

Correct – It will 99% be happening – More details will follow. Unfortunately we are run off our feet right now with people on vacation, Barcelona, London 09 and Amsterdam 09

What we are trying to do is get everything sorted so we can then give you dates and venues for all the events

WOOHOO!! I can’t wait to see that probability hitting the magical 100% ;)

I would really love a trip to Oz and was planning one for later this year but I *might* hold off these plans if there’s a definite plan to have a CAP Australia later (or well I might just go have a look around anyway)..

It would be so great to visit the other side of the world and have the CAP crew to party with too :) (oh and we can do some bizzo too hehe)..

Cheers,
    Geno/CC

Anonymous
    Inactive

November sounds awesome to me, December would be a no go but damn what a way to get the heck out of the cold!!:hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@alexpratt 168313 wrote:

Quick question alex : Any ideas when dates will be (need as muich notice as poss, as flights to OZ will be a FORTUNE in Dec (xmas + Summer)…More notice the better….

Its only 5 months away

susan13u

Getting home was always gonna be a bit of a tough one this year but this would solve all my problems! Make my Mum’s day…make CAP Australia in Dec and take me home for the Xmas BBQ!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

MediaHut – Its likely to be 4th/5th Dec – The Thurs/Fri – Will have something firmed up soon – Its a little difficult to sort quickly with the massive time difference but we are getting there!

Alex

susan13u

Brilliant! Bit of work then a few weeks holiday..Bring it on! :santa2:

sofdawg

We’d definitely make the trek for this market!

Keep us posted, yah!?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 213 total)