Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Anyone able to assist me with a BetCris dispute?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Interesting thread tribun… I hope you get your money back now that that story is out.

Captainette

@bankrollboost 166425 wrote:

Interesting thread tribun… I hope you get your money back now that that story is out.

Thanks for the good wishes, bankrollbost. The truth was however out months ago already, but BetCris still keeps denying it.

Their customer service representant Alex told me himself that the “name and address of the person that accessed my account would be known to them”.
    After they allowed the other person to log into my account several times again, they however changed their opinion and claimed that I would have taken and played the money myself. -Otherwise they would of course have to admit their constant mess-ups and lack of security standards!

If BetCris do not care to correct this themselves, I will consider taking them to court as well. I am however first going to wait for the outcome of this case, before going any further.
    Time is (almost) of no importance in this regard, if that is what they are hopoing for. In fact, it will only make the case louder and stronger.

Same story, different source: LINK

Viewing 2 posts - 76 through 77 (of 77 total)