SEO Roundtable Webinar, July 25
Hit by Google Penguin or are you just curious how to navigate the latest algorithm update by Google?
In our SEO Roundtable on July 25, we’ll be hosting 4 SEO experts as they discuss some of the burning questions the iGaming audience has regarding Google Penguin.
Join this all-star panel, including Bastian Grimm, Kay Schaefer and Dave Snyder as they share their opinions on some of the major burning topics regarding “the Penguin.”
Here are the some points we’ll be covering in the webinar:
- What to do now if you’ve been penalized
- What you can avoid in the future so you can mitigate Penguin’s next update
- Costs it will take to fix Penguin’s destruction
- If old-school link development is dead
- What factors still have SEO link benefits
Webinar guests will also have the opportunity to ask the panelists their questions about SEO and Google Penguin in our extended Q&A session.
SEO Roundtable: Google Penguin Discussion
When: Wednesday, July 25, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. PST
Bastian Grimm, Managing Partner, Grimm Digital
Kay Schaefer, Founder, KSOM.es
Dave Snyder, Founder, Steelcast
Duration: 60 minutes, including Q&A
This webinar is sponsored by 24option: