Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

No monthly payment because of negative revenue.

You have affiliate marketing questions. CAP has answers!Category: Polls & SurveysNo monthly payment because of negative revenue.
Carlo asked 1 year ago
I was wondering how may people “bust out” and don’t get paid after a month after net losses were negative (i.e. players won money from the casino).

Post your answer here. Indicate the primary business you promote, i.e. sportsbook, casino, poker, bingo, skill games, etc.

15 Answers
Carlo answered 1 year ago
The whole point of this thread was to pimp our program to you. We’re zero risk, send a player who deposits and you earn a percentage of that player’s deposit. Simple as that.

All recurring deposits you earn a percentage from.

50% in the first three months, 25-25% thereafter.

allfreechips answered 1 year ago
Casinos.. the games though seem a tad bit “dated” at your place..

Carlo answered 1 year ago
Possibly but we have a good casino manager and we take full responsibility and a lot of care of our players. They are happy with that and that please us. That in turn would mean it’s an ideal suit for an affiliate to promote them.

cyclone answered 1 year ago
Only had 1 month in 4+ years in this business where there was a neg revenue and i didnt get paid, the people who have voted often in this poll must be small fish or unlucky.

Carlo answered 1 year ago
How about revenues being hit again and again by say a big blackjack or roulette player? I have been in this business for nearly 8 years (wow), I have seen that a lot, hence the poll.

cyclone answered 1 year ago
@Carlo 129154 wrote:

How about revenues being hit again and again by say a big blackjack or roulette player? I have been in this business for nearly 8 years (wow), I have seen that a lot, hence the poll.

Yes thats happend but the player losses amount to far more than any players that have won at least with me anyway.

So my understanding of your program is you offer revenue share based on the player deposits regardless of losses, well thats a new one on me and it will be intresting to see if you are around in a year or if your terms still remain the same if they do then i will probably consider giving you a spot then.

Carlo answered 1 year ago
@cyclone 129168 wrote:

Yes thats happend but the player losses amount to far more than any players that have won at least with me anyway.

So my understanding of your program is you offer revenue share based on the player deposits regardless of losses, well thats a new one on me and it will be intresting to see if you are around in a year or if your terms still remain the same if they do then i will probably consider giving you a spot then.

That’s correct. There is also poker with a commission paid on rake and bingo and skill games. I will still be here at this company in a year, I have launched a few affiliate programs now and they have all been successful.

Where abouts in the UK are you? I used to work for some big names in England. I lived in Liverpool and London too.

GamblersHeaven answered 1 year ago
It’s not a new concept. This is what Slotland has always offered, a percentage of players deposits regardless of what happens after the deposit. I think it’s a great concept to not have to worry about a single player clearing your commission.

Carlo answered 1 year ago
@GamblersLand 129172 wrote:

It’s not a new concept. This is what Slotland has always offered, a percentage of players deposits regardless of what happens after the deposit. I think it’s a great concept to not have to worry about a single player clearing your commission.

Yupp, I believe they do it too. I have been in the industry a while and I have always pondered this and I’ve ran it with a few select affiliates just to test the possibility of it and it worked really well and we didn’t go out of business :roflmao:

Again, with the addition of poker on rake share and bingo and skill games on a CPA basis I think it’s a great program :hattip:

cyclone answered 1 year ago
@Carlo 129169 wrote:

That’s correct. There is also poker with a commission paid on rake and bingo and skill games. I will still be here at this company in a year, I have launched a few affiliate programs now and they have all been successful.

Where abouts in the UK are you? I used to work for some big names in England. I lived in Liverpool and London too.

N Wales, well i look forward to seeing how things go with your program.