Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

most important sites supplemental

elgoog asked 1 year ago
yes…

my most important sites went supplemental and a lot of other important pages…..

looks like i have to start rebuilding my bussiness from scratch….

thanks for listening

8 Answers
aksana answered 1 year ago
what’s happen with your sites? lain:

elgoog answered 1 year ago
meaning they are not in the main index of google anymore

aksana answered 1 year ago
I’m sorry to hear that. Your sites were penalized by Google. So what did you do wrong?

elgoog answered 1 year ago
i wish i knew….
one of their 1000000 unwritten secret rules…..
or maybe just to much interlinking
or maybe just buying links
or maybe the wrong phrases on my pages

who knows

Anonymous answered 1 year ago
Hi E,

not looking for a “tag-along” by chance are you?

better yet: a partner with a site already in google but has an SEO idiot for an owner? I’d love to learn and would turn ownership over to you as proof I’m trustworthy. I’d trust you ….. blind trust-wise in the matter of who owned the site.

in any case….. sorry to hear of your problems.

best of luck

S.

aksana answered 1 year ago
elgoog wrote:
i wish i knew….
one of their 1000000 unwritten secret rules…..
or maybe just to much interlinking
or maybe just buying links
or maybe the wrong phrases on my pages

who knows

hm, if you promoted your site by white methods you may send Google a email and ask them. They must have a deep reason to penalize you and I think you must know about the reason.

impreza answered 1 year ago
aksana wrote:
hm, if you promoted your site by white methods you may send Google a email and ask them. They must have a deep reason to penalize you and I think you must know about the reason.

Anybody really got any answer from Google regarding search results in the past??

aksana answered 1 year ago
impreza wrote:
Anybody really got any answer from Google regarding search results in the past??

When most of my pages were pulled out of the Google index I sent them a email and asked them what was happen with my pages? They replied to me and said to me that my site wasn’t penalized and soon Google again would index my pages.

I agree that the situations are different, but I would send them a email. I’m not sure about the results but I would try to find the reason.

May be I’m wrong but I would try…