Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

StatsRemote

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

After hearing webmasters rave about this service I finally decided to sign up today.

A couple of problems I noticed. As someone else mentioned one negative balance should not affect all the other programs, as webmasters don’t actually have to pay out the negative. What I would do is have the negative balance show up, but just compute it as 0 for the total balance.

Also, for some reason my stats dont always reflect the real stats. Rewardaffiliates is off by about $1000 from what my statsremote interface is showing. (and yes I have the percentage right)

Nonetheless a great program with a great interface, keep up the good work. My main concern right now is the stats being off as in the above example.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Antoine,

I think Rewards Affiliates is one where you do not have to enter a percentage. Just leave it at 100% and see if that fixes it for you.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I started using Stats Remote a few days ago — so far I like it a lot. It’s a huge time saver.

Is anyone able to get their Bodog stats to appear? I only see $0, but that isn’t correct.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks cowboy that fixed it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bodog has never worked for me not sure why but then again I don’t give them much exposure..lol

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m curious where you guys are located, where your servers are and where your business records are kept. Is everything in Germany? I certainly wouldn’t want my information in the US or Canada.

Also, i don’t know if this has been asked, but do you have permissions from all the affiliate programs, advertising programs, to do this. I sure don’t want to get on a google shit-list for using.

Sounds like a great system, something so many of us have talked about doing or tried, etc. over the years. Best yet, it’s not just gaming, but all sorts of programs.

Congrats on what sounds like the killer app for Web revenue data management.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@antoine 131175 wrote:

After hearing webmasters rave about this service I finally decided to sign up today.

:thumbsup:

@antoine 131175 wrote:

A couple of problems I noticed. As someone else mentioned one negative balance should not affect all the other programs, as webmasters don’t actually have to pay out the negative. What I would do is have the negative balance show up, but just compute it as 0 for the total balance.

As I said before, we can’t do it this way as there are many programs which carry over all negative balances. Of course, you don’t need to pay the negative but it will be subtracted from your revenues in the next months. If we didn’t include it in the weekly or monthly totals, the total revenue for the year would be wrong.

Please email us a list of programs which we should change and how we should change them and we will do that ASAP… support A T statsremote D O T com

@antoine 131175 wrote:

Also, for some reason my stats dont always reflect the real stats. Rewardaffiliates is off by about $1000 from what my statsremote interface is showing. (and yes I have the percentage right)

Solved already :) Something general about the display percentage: There are quite a few affiliate programs that only show the gross sales in their stats and people get a certain percentage, e.g. 50%. In such cases you can just enter 50% and StatsRemote will show your actual commission. Most programs show the actual commission and you can just leave it at 100%.

@antoine 131175 wrote:

Nonetheless a great program with a great interface, keep up the good work. My main concern right now is the stats being off as in the above example.

@Engineer 131178 wrote:

I started using Stats Remote a few days ago — so far I like it a lot. It’s a huge time saver.

@Engineer 131178 wrote:

Is anyone able to get their Bodog stats to appear? I only see $0, but that isn’t correct.

@bonustreak 131182 wrote:

Bodog has never worked for me not sure why but then again I don’t give them much exposure..lol

Bodog works fine here. StatsRemote successfully checks the stats and displays the correct numbers. Do you get a red or blue status? Also, what happens when you click on the account in StatsRemote. Are you automatically logged into your stats in IE or do you get an error or a login page?

@AmCan 131192 wrote:

I’m curious where you guys are located, where your servers are and where your business records are kept. Is everything in Germany? I certainly wouldn’t want my information in the US or Canada.

Our company is located in Germany and our servers are in the US. Since we only use 3rd party payment processors, we only store the following information on our servers: username, password, name and email. We don’t store any addresses or phone numbers on our servers at all.

@AmCan 131192 wrote:

Also, i don’t know if this has been asked, but do you have permissions from all the affiliate programs, advertising programs, to do this. I sure don’t want to get on a google shit-list for using.

We don’t need permission from the programs. StatsRemote can be compared to a browser. When StatsRemote logs into the stats, a special user agent is sent which identifies StatsRemote. If a company doesn’t want their affiliates to use StatsRemote, they can just block our user agent. This only happened twice in the last 5 years and both companies unblocked us quickly again because a lot of affiliates complained.

@AmCan 131192 wrote:

Sounds like a great system, something so many of us have talked about doing or tried, etc. over the years. Best yet, it’s not just gaming, but all sorts of programs.

Congrats on what sounds like the killer app for Web revenue data management.

:thumbsup:

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@J B 131217 wrote:

Bodog works fine here. StatsRemote successfully checks the stats and displays the correct numbers. Do you get a red or blue status? Also, what happens when you click on the account in StatsRemote. Are you automatically logged into your stats in IE or do you get an error or a login page?

The status is solid blue. WHen I click the link, StatsRemote opens up the the correct page (xxxhttps://affiliates.bodog.com/dashboard/app/Dashboard). Everything looks normal there — i.e. I am logged in automatically and I can see my revenue numbers. But back on the StatsRemote screen, it shows $0.00.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Engineer 131219 wrote:

The status is solid blue. WHen I click the link, StatsRemote opens up the the correct page (xxxhttps://affiliates.bodog.com/dashboard/app/Dashboard). Everything looks normal there — i.e. I am logged in automatically and I can see my revenue numbers. But back on the StatsRemote screen, it shows $0.00.

Since StatsRemote displays the correct revenue for us, my guess is that the stats format of your account is different. In such a case the only way to find the problem would be if we got temporary access to your account. One of the main reasons we developed StatsRemote as a desktop application was that we didn’t want to have access to our members’ data, but in some cases it’s the only way. If you’re willing to give us temporary access to your account please email your login info to dev A T statsremote D O T com. I understand if you don’t want to do that though.

Anonymous
    Inactive

GA Partners doesn’t work for me even though it logs in just fine when I click the link :(
    There is an orange square all the time for that one.

Same for Wager Profits.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@kwblue 131352 wrote:

GA Partners doesn’t work for me even though it logs in just fine when I click the link :(
    There is an orange square all the time for that one.

Hmmm… it works fine here and we heard from another member that it works fine for him as well. Does StatsRemote only display zeros for you or wrong numbers?

@kwblue 131352 wrote:

Same for Wager Profits.

They changed their stats. We’re working on a fix and it should work again with this week’s StatsRemote update on Friday.

Anonymous
    Inactive

wagerprofits is going to be under income access I believe or maybe under action gold…not sure though but I know that they were changing over to income access soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@J B 131360 wrote:

Hmmm… it works fine here and we heard from another member that it works fine for him as well. Does StatsRemote only display zeros for you or wrong numbers?

All zeros with no last update time :( I heard one other person say the same about GA Partner stats.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 131367 wrote:

wagerprofits is going to be under income access I believe or maybe under action gold…not sure though but I know that they were changing over to income access soon.

It seems like they are still in the process of changing things. I hope they will be finished soon, so that we can fix the routine.

@kwblue 131375 wrote:

All zeros with no last update time :( I heard one other person say the same about GA Partner stats.

Could you please do the following: Login to your online stats, query the ‘Click/Leads/Sales By Day’ report for this month and email us the source code of the results page -> dev A T statsremote D O T com

Of course, you can change your numbers and remove all personal info if there is any. We just need the structure of the pages. Thanks :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@J B 131140 wrote:

Firstly, thanks for the good words :)

We’re in the process of developing a completely new version which is scheduled to be released this fall. One of the new features will be grouping.

You can already exclude inactive programs (they won’t be checked anymore then). Just right click on the programs and uncheck ‘Included’. Then check ‘View -> Included Programs Only’ and all inactive programs won’t appear in the interface anymore. If you want to check your historical stats including the now inactive programs once in a while, just uncheck ‘View -> Included Programs Only’ temporarily and you will see all your stats again.

Thank you for the tip and the news about your next release… Can’t wait for it!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 87 total)