Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

StatsRemote

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)
  • Author
    PatrickM

Hi Guys,

quick question(s):

• do many of you use StatsRemote service?
    • Do you think we should add our service to the listings?
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I use it and man I cannot tell you how much time in a day it saves. I recommend it highly:tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bonustreak 130209 wrote:

I use it and man I cannot tell you how much time in a day it saves. I recommend it highly:tongue:

Me too! Totally agree. Its worth it although it doesnt cover every program…but it’s growing all the time.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just like Tivo, beer and oxygen… it’d be hard to live without it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

How does it work? Where is the information stored?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah, I love it.

The information is stored on your hard drive. I have no idea if they store it elsewhere (on their server), but your usernames / passwords / data files are located in the StatsRemote program folder.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@kwblue 130228 wrote:

Yeah, I love it.

The information is stored on your hard drive. I have no idea if they store it elsewhere (on their server), but your usernames / passwords / data files are located in the StatsRemote program folder.

yeah they specifically say no info is uploaded.

PatrickM

Excellent, so you guys use it and you think it would be a good idea for us to be part of? :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah Carlo way worth it, and anyone else that uses it if there are programs you want added just email them and ask if enough of us do that we can get them all added soon :)

PatrickM

@bonustreak 130283 wrote:

Yeah Carlo way worth it, and anyone else that uses it if there are programs you want added just email them and ask if enough of us do that we can get them all added soon :)

As long as they don’t chare an arm and a leg I will get on board, if enough people here use it then that’s good enough for me :rockband:

Anonymous
    Inactive

I use it and love it, I recommend it.

Some programs I haven’t been able to get to work with it: Referback, FA, some others.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some you have to go in and manually add your %, some need to be worked on for sure.

PatrickM

I’ll see how the Stats Remote get along with it. It looks like a good idea. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@cowboy 130296 wrote:

I use it and love it, I recommend it.

Some programs I haven’t been able to get to work with it: Referback, FA, some others.

That’s weird – I have both of those working.

Anonymous
    Inactive

RB and FA both have the correct commission but never the correct signup stats. On my end anyways.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 87 total)