Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Please explain exactly why this ISNT shaving?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Ukbfvuji

Do you think that you have some problems with tracking or with yur conversion ?

DanielaS
    bumeral;169466 wrote:
    Do you think that you have some problems with tracking or with yur conversion ?

Hello,

We do not have any problems with tracking at this time. We had a minor issue in April because of RTG and all the information was recovered and put back into the respective accounts. As far as conversions, our numbers have gone done a fraction of a percent in the last few months and we are sending out some nice bonuses this month that will help turn that around. We expect July to be one of our biggest months ever so the sooner you promote, the sooner you can join in the profits! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email me at elizabeth@gamblingwages.com or add me to MSN chat at elizabeth.gamblingwages@live.com.

Kind Regards,

Elizabeth Olson

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bb1webs 137052 wrote:

Hi all,

most know how i feel about RTG bonus/manager credits (whats the freakin’ difference?) ….

what it boils down to IMHO …. is if a deposit total is 1000….. then the aff deserves about 25% or more from that.

sound fair?

totally fair!

withdrawals and cb’s aside, that’s how I measure a program otherwise they can enjoy the quicksand. Anything else is just nonsense I don’t have time for.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@martin.addams 169584 wrote:

We expect July to be one of our biggest months ever so the sooner you promote, the sooner you can join in the profits!

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao: they do thise with us :shakebutt

How can they be a Certified Program ????????????

Viewing 4 posts - 76 through 79 (of 79 total)