Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Negative Carryover

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    vladcizsol

Pacificsun what are your drinking or smoking?

Can you please share it with the rest of us. :Bong:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Lol!

Where did all that come from? clown.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

He tortures me…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cyber torture….

Ran doesn’t seem to be the type to torture.

Anonymous
    Inactive
    pacificsun1 wrote:
    He tortures me…

Maybe …. but was it REALLY worth it ?
    :tounge2:

I know that I do not know any of the details … but …

Now you can be assured that from now on your email will be filed in the round filing cabinet marked “waste” that sits on the floor. Hardly a productive post and a poor way to progress your reputation mate. Programs talk and your posts will now be seen as rant
    :1Dialog:

(I’d suggest liberal use of the edit button if you think that your point has been made)
    :sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    cpays wrote:
    Hi,

In case an affiliate is interested in having no negative balance carried he can contact his account manager and request it.

Thanks,
    Eilon
    24/7 Affiliate Support Manager,
    http://www.cpays.com
    support@cpays.com

What do you mean by this statement? A number of months ago, I had a negative carryover of over $30,000 . Now I have a negative carryover of over $21,000. Over a year ago, my second last affiliate manager told me that he can zero out my negative carryovers if I give Cpays better exposure, but my current affiliate manager told me that this is not possible and that I would need to open a new account if I wish to have my monthly carryovers zeroed out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

In March I’ve had somebody win pretty big at Cpay resulting in a 19K negative balance in my account.

So I was quite happy to find this post were I responded asking for information and was asked to contact them by PM (first few posts in this thread).

I was given the information that it was possible to eliminate the negative by taking a 5% pay cut, I just needed to contact my affiliate manager to set it up.

Well, that’s what I did, I contacted him, but all of a sudden this wasn’t a possibility anymore. What he wanted to do is just close my account and I should just open a new account. My account is many years old and has well over 1000 real players so that of course wasn’t an option for me. Then he actually offered to buy my affiliate account for a fixed price if I would open a new one and start all over. I declined this also.
    Besides that he offered an extra CPA payment and suggested to maximize their exposure so I could get caught up as quickly as possible. None of this was acceptable.

So that’s what you can expect in regards to eliminating negatives at Cpays.

But that’s not all.
    Since we couldn’t get to agree on anything I decided to reduce their exposure and wait it out. In April I made 13K with them. Of course no payment – the account was still at negative 6K.

Well, this month they decided to reduce my commission rate to 25%. I had been on a 40% deal since years!
    So I took a 40% share of somebody winning big and now I’m supposed to make up this negative balance on a 25% basis?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi gamblingguide,

There seem to have been some sort of misunderstanding with your account.

Since you reduced your exposure to CPays and brought less then 10 players during April the system automatically reduced your commission rate to 25% (as stated in our T&C).

However, in your case, I contacted Ran, Your account manager, and he said that it could, and will be fixed.

Since he was out of the office last week he was not able to get back to you, but the moment he is back in, he will contact you ASAP.

We would like to inform you, and all CAP members, that CPays is now working on updating our T&C regarding the Negative Carryover.

We will update you all when it is done.

Sincerely,

Ori
    ori@cpays.com
    http://www.cpays.com

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ori, I am in Miami at the time and so not online with any regularity, but when I get back I will want to understand what is happening to my account.

I am at the decision point of pushing you or dropping you, and looking at my account, dropping you is the financially correct thing to do at the time.

I usually am quite good at understanding what goes on in my stats, but this I do not understand. One question is quite clear: Where’s the money?

Please contact me via email or PM and we can see about straightening this out when I get back.

Thanks.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I asked my account manager about removing the negative carryover and was told that it wasn’t possible, and I even pointed out this thread. I haven’t heard back from my last email, but assume that with all the conferences going on that I’ll hear back when he returns.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I find these two pages of threads and responses from Cpays pretty amazing. “We don’t have neg carry overs, sometimes we do, please make a special request, etc. etc.”

Take the hint, affiliates are promoting programs that help them like those that DO NOT have neg carry overs for ALL of their affiliates without any strings attached.

Anonymous
    Inactive

When I’m not treated properly or honestly I will bitch about it until the sun goes down and I don’t give a fat rats ass how popular the program is.

I’m not speaking for everyone…just myself but….. I’ve got a kind word for CPays.

Unlike several programs at CAP I’ve always received a respectful and prompt response with CPays. My negative balance issue with them was responded to immediately and resolved.

I poke a little fun at Ran. He pokes a little at me but he’s a stand up guy as far as I’m concerned.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was told I could have no negative carryovers if I settled for a low comission rate.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Dominique: how low is low?

Anonymous
    Inactive

All the programs have different rates for different numbers of players sent.

The more players you send, the higher is your percentage, to incentivise you.

For me 25% is low.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 86 total)