Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Most Active Affiliate Manager

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #747178
    Shane;136800 wrote:
    Probably a pic of you lying on the beach :roflmao:
    Cobus;136801 wrote:
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

    I had to look it up! Not gonna tell though, but a noddy badge is always appreciated – even if it is from you, Mike.

    I could not find a noddy badge for the two of you, so in return, I thought I would find the next best thing. A “CAP Thank You” and a Big Ears Badge:allears:

    #747180
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Mike.Eloff 136805 wrote:

    I could not find a noddy badge for the two of you, so in return, I thought I would find the next best thing. A “CAP Thank You” and a Big Ears Badge:allears:

    [Big Ears Badge:allears:] <- thats not in the T&C's ;)

    #747182

    I’ll take a Big Ears badge.

    He’s my favorite! :3eyes:

    #747184
    Shane;136807 wrote:
    [Big Ears Badge:allears:] <- thats not in the T&C's ;)

    You ungrateful sod!!

    Cobus – Thanks;)

    #747353
    PatrickM
    Member

    big ears and noddy, thats an obscure enough reference sto some kids tv show from like the 40’s, right? http://pbskids.org/noddy/

    if we can talk about bagpuss, mr ben, pigeon street etc then i can add to this one…

    this forum doesnt see much activity huh?

    #747354
    PatrickM
    Member

    Oh, Renee, I met your boy Yaniv Klein here in Montreal. I told him to say “Whats up” to you when you get back.

    #747355

    @Carlo 136995 wrote:

    big ears and noddy, thats an obscure enough reference sto some kids tv show from like the 40’s, right? http://pbskids.org/noddy/

    Yes, Carlo – Actually, not the 40’s because I still remember it, so I’m sure it’s from the 90’s :roflmao:

    but we’re talking about badges :wink-wink

    The Big Ears badge is only like the BEST badge you can get!
    And any badge from Michael… well, it goes without saying :roflmao:

    Cobus
    __________________________________

    http://www.ReferBack.com

    msn login: cobus@referback.com

    #747378
    PatrickM
    Member

    OK, as usual, I am lost :3eyes:

    #747852
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Carlo 136996 wrote:

    Oh, Renee, I met your boy Yaniv Klein here in Montreal. I told him to say “Whats up” to you when you get back.

    My boy? LOL
    Did you mean my BOSS?

    hahahahahahah

    What a post to read on first return to the forums.
    You will all be pleased to know I have returned safe and am ready to rumble.

    Beware! Since my Greek is limited I havent spoken to anyone about anything interesting for a month so Carlo i think you will be in for it this month. Im going to beat your ass down!
    Muhahahhahahahhah!

    #747853
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Cobus 136997 wrote:

    Yes, Carlo – Actually, not the 40’s because I still remember it, so I’m sure it’s from the 90’s :roflmao:

    but we’re talking about badges :wink-wink

    The Big Ears badge is only like the BEST badge you can get!
    And any badge from Michael… well, it goes without saying :roflmao:

    Cobus
    __________________________________

    http://www.ReferBack.com

    msn login: cobus@referback.com

    Oh dear
    I feel like Napoleon Dynamite. I dont have a big ears badge either :(

    #747854
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    Yay, Renee is back!!!!!! :rockband:
    We missed you here A LOT. Did you bring us pictures?

    #747856
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @NatalieStewart 137593 wrote:

    Yay, Renee is back!!!!!! :rockband:
    We missed you here A LOT. Did you bring us pictures?

    Got over 400 pics but i haven’t managed to upload them just yet.
    Will let you know when theyre up!

    #747866
    PatrickM
    Member

    Yaniv’s ya boss? Hrmmm, didn’t know that, he was very humble about that.

    In Greece, the only Greek I know is something like:

    Uno Birro parakalo or Ouzo parakalo

    That’s about it.

    #747867
    Anonymous
    Inactive

    @Carlo 137605 wrote:

    Yaniv’s ya boss? Hrmmm, didn’t know that, he was very humble about that.

    In Greece, the only Greek I know is something like:

    Uno Birro parakalo or Ouzo parakalo

    That’s about it.

    LOL

    Yes Yaniv is my boss… He took Ryan’s position, remember? Well maybe you don’t remember. A lot of people still don’t know Ryan left in February LOL

    It would be ‘Mia beera parakalo’ – which means ‘1 beer please’. However youd probably get charged double for saying please because Greeks don’t use manners and they would know straight away that you’re a tourist ;)
    Ouzo… damn thats a horrible drink.

    #747914
    PatrickM
    Member

    Ouzo rocks!!! :roflmao:

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)