Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Most Active Affiliate Manager

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 98 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@CPS Trish 131515 wrote:

LOL!

Here’s the line

And here’s Shane dancing all over it

___________:happydanc__________

I expect nothing less! :roflmao:

Trish
    CPS

Hehehehe… sorry I do not recognise your line as legal and therefore refuse to admit it exists :devil:

PatrickM

@Shane 131699 wrote:

With your level of PostAddiction it wouldn’t work… you’d probably just login from your cellphone and post form wherever you happen to :D

If there’s art work to find count me in… but did a search no canna find Marty Beacon?

I have (from time to time) logged in from my fone :hattip:

As for Beacon, try Martyn Baacon or something or ask him. He has the best Facebook graffiti EVER!

Anonymous
    Inactive

good that we all find time from time to time to be here. the industry needs us all here.

Itay

Anonymous
    Inactive

I used to log in from my phone until I got a massive phone bill. Won’t be doing that anymore.

Carlo looks like you’re going to have the next couple of weeks to yourself, and I’ll be giving someone else a chance at my position.
    I’ll be away from late tomorrow afternoon for the next month so good luck to everyone!

I’m looking forward to seeing who stepped up to the plate on my return.

Anonymous
    Inactive

good job everyone!

enjoy the time off renee, if anyone deserves a break its you!

enjoy :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Renee 133813 wrote:

I used to log in from my phone until I got a massive phone bill. Won’t be doing that anymore.

Carlo looks like you’re going to have the next couple of weeks to yourself, and I’ll be giving someone else a chance at my position.
    I’ll be away from late tomorrow afternoon for the next month so good luck to everyone!

I’m looking forward to seeing who stepped up to the plate on my return.

Cheers Renee… have a good one :D

Guess who’s come to join the fun… Even though a little slow, get ready to have your socks blown off!!

Whats happening all??!!??

Nice idea for the most posts on CAP! Had me in tears with laughter at some of the posts.:roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike.Eloff 136700 wrote:

Guess who’s come to join the fun… Even though a little slow, get ready to have your socks blown off!!

Nice idea for the most posts on CAP! Had me in tears with laughter at some of the posts.:roflmao:

Look who joined us here!! :D
    It’s nice to see you, Mike. How’s Malta? Costa Rica is missing you: since the day you left it has been raining non stop.

Yes, it was fun with Renee and Carlo posting like crazy, using their cell phones and being on forum 24/7. But, Carlo always wins!! There’s no way he misses at least one thread. And Renee is in Greece. So, this month the award will go the manager who got thanked the most by the affiliates.

I am going to announce it this weekend :)

NatalieStewart;136724 wrote:
    It’s nice to see you, Mike. How’s Malta? Costa Rica is missing you: since the day you left it has been raining non stop. So, this month the award will go the manager who got thanked the most by the affiliates.

I am going to announce it this weekend,

It’s nice to see you, Mike. How’s Malta? Costa Rica is missing you: since the day you left it has been raining non stop.

Great idea again;) THANKS! :roflmao:

I can’t say I am missing C.R. too much though as Malta has rained once since I have been here and all I felt was 2 drops on my arm and then it was over.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike.Eloff 136700 wrote:

Waazup Spike… nice to have you in the mix :D

Shane;136738 wrote:
    Waazup Spike… nice to have you in the mix :D

‘Tis good to be here :hattip: All good on this side though :wink-wink

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have been enjoying this thread, and it’s nice to see personalities emerge.

I think most affiliates never get to see the human side of managers, and this is a fun way to take a peek.

clap.gif

Damn my avatar is soooooooo small. It was not that big when I got it. If anyone can tell me what it is, they get a noddy badge :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Mike.Eloff 136795 wrote:

Damn my avatar is soooooooo small. It was not that big when I got it. If anyone can tell me what it is, they get a noddy badge :tongue:

Probably a pic of you lying on the beach :roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I had to look it up! Not gonna tell though, but a noddy badge is always appreciated – even if it is from you, Mike.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 98 total)