Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

CAP Audit Team – Volunteers and Leaders Needed

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you to everyone that expressed interest in participating.

I’ve composed the list of 20 team members and will be sending a PM notification soon. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m waiting for three more team members to reply. I will give them until this evening before replacing them so that we can begin soon.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It would be great if these Microgaming programs that are pulling out of the U.S. market could be audited to see if:

1) If the players continue to play even though they are accepting new registrations (and see if affiliates are still getting paid), and

2) If these programs re-enter the U.S. market at some point, if they take our players or if we get them back and resume being paid for them.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@cowboy 185255 wrote:

It would be great if these Microgaming programs that are pulling out of the U.S. market could be audited to see if:

1) If the players continue to play even though they are accepting new registrations (and see if affiliates are still getting paid), and

2) If these programs re-enter the U.S. market at some point, if they take our players or if we get them back and resume being paid for them.

The Professor is away right now, but I’ll be sure to talk to him about it. :)

Anonymous
    Inactive

sorry don’t want to be a pain but any news here?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m waiting on the professor to begin. The teams are ready. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

If you need more, I’m ready to help!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@pjotter 186023 wrote:

If you need more, I’m ready to help!

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll put you on the list. :)

vladcizsol

I have the perfect candidate selected and will be coordinating the start of test with Gamtrak tomorrow. :hattip:

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)