I first do a search to see who owns the property and try to find out as much information as possible, but sometimes there is nothing out there so what steps do you take to make your decision?
I put “wait a while”, although the length of time depends largely on the software provider. If its MG, Wagerworks or Crypto, I don’t wait long. If it’s RTG or “new” software, I wait a couple of years. If it’s Playtech, I wait until they move out of Israel ” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />
Omg that is best answer I have seen in ages.I voted -I’ll stick with what i got.
I liked the Israel part ” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />
LOL. Nothing personal, but I just find the Israeli ethos a bit too “hard sell” for my liking ” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />
There is some magic out there, no doubt ” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />
I know! The number of players that simply disappear! Amazing ” title=”” class=”bbcode_smiley” />
If all seems good then I research through affiliate sites.
If all is still OK then I will playtest for 1-3 months.
If all is good then I contact to make a deal.
If a deal is struck then and only then will I promote them.
Perhaps this will help to explain to new AM’s that try the “cold call” approach why they don’t get much past explaining who they are before being told NO?
Then, I not only read the FAQs of the affiliate program, I then double check by emailing them to find out (exactly!) what the minimum to be paid is and how (!) they can pay me and get all the details.
I learnt that what is in the FAQs is not always the case, so double check before bringing in the traffic and then working out how to be paid!
If you are not from a ‘random’ country like I am, then you’ll be ok!!
Good luck to all! Wishing you the best :wink-wink
Did you experience times where affiliate programs could not pay you because of your physical location?
Or maybe I’m confused.. advise..
Please login or Register to submit your answer