Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Voter Jitters

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@slotplayer 184401 wrote:

Actually its because of the destruction of the Rain Forest. (photosynthesis)

Isn’t it true though that old trees actually give out more CO2 than they take in, what we need to do is cut down the old trees and plant lots of new ones. Plus the biggest consumer of CO2 is actually algae in the sea so what we need is more algae!

There problem solved, what’s next on the agenda? :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s absolutely not true. What would be a giant leap is genetically engineered cows that don’t fart or maybe just a special breed with good manners. :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Remeber that over 90% of the public is just plain stupid.. this is what millioneres are made of.

The ocean fold and regular earth events control the level of Co2, if you think for an instant humans have larger hand in this I can not help you. Look at the “Science” behind global warming.. Its a giant HOAX…

And my candidate voted for the jackass bailout too, but I need to still take the better of the two.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You guys are totally derailing my thread. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

well as long as we are off the rails:

Kangaroos don’t produce methane from digestion, they produced CO2. Researchers are hoping that it has something to do with the bacteria in their guts and introduce them to cattle and sheep to reduce methane production. if that doesn’t work, then there is the genetic engineering solution.

It’s not just gas from animals, it’s also the methane generated from manure, there are manure handling systems that changes the process to end up with CO2 instead of methane

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry Gam about the hijack

Methane from the ocean and underground is the impact.. Not the damn cows lol

Go way way back in history and you will see Co2 levels were 30X greater then than now.. the Oceans have the big impact ojn Co2 levels, Not people..

Anonymous
    Inactive

LOL NP We have room for more threads. :hattip: I’m clueless on that subject. hehe

Anonymous
    Inactive

From the EPA:

Methane is emitted from a variety of both human-related (anthropogenic) and natural sources. Human-related activities include fossil fuel production, animal husbandry (enteric fermentation in livestock and manure management), rice cultivation, biomass burning, and waste management. These activities release significant quantities of methane to the atmosphere. It is estimated that 60% of global methane emissions are related to human-related activities (IPCC, 2001c). Natural sources of methane include wetlands, gas hydrates, permafrost, termites, oceans, freshwater bodies, non-wetland soils, and other sources such as wildfires.

http://www.epa.gov/methane/sources.html

forgive me if i believe science and scientists rather than you chips. The methane you speak of will eventually enter the atmosphere as ocean temperatures increase.

Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah keep on forking it over and fall in line lol..

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184523 wrote:

Sorry Gam about the hijack

Methane from the ocean and underground is the impact.. Not the damn cows lol

Go way way back in history and you will see Co2 levels were 30X greater then than now.. the Oceans have the big impact ojn Co2 levels, Not people..

Methane pockets also causes the problems in the Bermuda Triangle.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)