Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Voter Jitters

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Tomorrow is the big day where America will make history. How’s everyone doing in the nerves department? I know that I’m a nervous reck. I’m not even up for my daily debates today. :roflmao:

The majority of folks/polls seem to think that Obama will win, but I can’t wrap my head around it just yet.

I’m sure that we all want our guy to win and feel that this is the most important election of our time so although I can’t wish the GOP folks good luck I will say have a good day and looking forward to getting this country back on track no matter who wins, my fingers are crossed for Obama! :hattip:

Maybe I should just go get the ingredients to make strawberry daiquiris so that I can sleep until tomorrow night. LOL :tongue:

Anonymous
    Inactive

There is no need to worry or go vote tomorrow, Obama has it lock stock and barrel so your one more vote is not needed, just hang out and watch :)

The coal deal is heating up Ohio today so it will be interesting here and in Penn..

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184320 wrote:

There is no need to worry or go vote tomorrow, Obama has it lock stock and barrel so your one more vote is not needed, just hang out and watch :)..

LOL I did the mail in ballot thing so hopefully it will count.

I saw a little bit on the coal thing, but have not done much research on it. My thoughts is that we need to look at many alternatives and NOT drill baby drill. As far as nuclear, I use to work at a nuclear power plant and my mom lives less than 30 miles from the one in Port Clinton and I’m not sure I want more of them built either so I don’t know what to think. I like solar and wind options much better, but not sure if that is enough.

Good to see you are in good spirits today Chips. I though you would be near a nervous breakdown today. :roflmao: Just kidding. :D hehe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Naw I can cope either way but I have an opinion of course :) Im actually ready to see the end of this either way and move ahead.

Coal deal is pretty largem, as 50% of the power in the USA is from coal plants, and with the Obama carbon taxation your power bill could go from $120/ month to $700/ month.

We need alternative fuels of course, but we need to also use what we have now.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184324 wrote:

Coal deal is pretty largem, as 50% of the power in the USA is from coal plants, and with the Obama carbon taxation your power bill could go from $120/ month to $700/ month.

We need alternative fuels of course, but we need to also use what we have now.

See Chips, you are watching to much FAUX news. Do you really believe that Obama would do that? I saw that report with that idiot Sean last night and it’s not true or what Obama actually said or meant.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No i listened to the entire interveiw and made my own conclusion, Ive been away all weeked so no news at all :)

He is going to raise capitol gains and small biz taxes in a recession what different about taxing our energy?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184320 wrote:

There is no need to worry or go vote tomorrow, Obama has it lock stock and barrel so your one more vote is not needed, just hang out and watch :)

The coal deal is heating up Ohio today so it will be interesting here and in Penn..

it’s only heating up because that is all Fog News is talking about. Well I had to change the channel this morning when Michelle Malkin was going into her disturbing partisan rant.

Fog News spends more time talking about Obama (negatives) than McCain period.
    It’s Dejavu! They did the same in 2004 – only with different candidates.

I hope Obama wins by a land slide so I can see all their unhappy faces wenesday morning. Might even send them a “ha ha” email or two. :tongue:

Fog News is always whinning about how the liberal media is in the tank for Obama but actually believe they’re not in the tank for McCain. (actually any GOP for that matter, body language reveals alot)

That’s why I like CNN, they let both sides speak uninterupted. Fog News lets the person they share the same idelogy with speak uninterupted but as soon as someone they don’t agree with (or if they bring up Bush negatives, I swear Fog News has a deal going with the Bush handlers as they defend Bush way too much) they drown them out and then try and tell us they’re “fair and balanced” because they presented both sides.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m nervous, seeing all the maps changing to in-play.

BUT
    1. Ed Rollins and other republicans seem pretty sure that it would be a huge surprise if McCain would/could win.

2. I was just as nervous in 1992, thinking that republicans might be right about the numbers changing. of course it wasn’t true.

3. There have been very few surprises. Most of the time that a state went the “other” way, it was always a state that was barely leaning the other way or usually in play.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@slotplayer 184329 wrote:

it’s only heating up because that is all Fog News is talking about. Well I had to change the channel this morning when Michelle Malkin was going into her disturbing partisan rant..

You got that right! I only watch so that I know what to research to debate the lies that they put out daily! That one women (could be Michelle) makes me wanna puck due to her outright bias against Obama.

The day they broke the Story of Obama’s Aunt being here illegally was sickening! I do not believe in dragging the family (outside of the spouse) in this political crap because there are over 10 million just like her that needs to be sent back as well if they are going to play this game.

Just like the race-bating and hate-mongering backfired on them, this will also.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I heard all this on reg news this mornign, the Ohio Coal members somthing or orther called it a disaster if enacted.. then it went from there.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184333 wrote:

I heard all this on reg news this mornign, the Ohio Coal members somthing or orther called it a disaster if enacted.. then it went from there.

Well, maybe we need to ween ourselves off coal.

I hear that the auto industry will NOT get another bail-out and I’m glad because we need to ween ourselves off the gas hogs as well. They all need to be retrained and find new jobs that Obama will create. :D

Anonymous
    Inactive

Relizing coal is the most abundant source of energry here, and we got litterally tons right? and with todays tech its relativily clean energy! 50% of the energy in use here is COAL!

Now making this a disaster for the few ramaing industries in Ohio and Penn, this may be the October suprise a few days late?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AmCan 184331 wrote:

I’m nervous, seeing all the maps changing to in-play.

BUT
    1. Ed Rollins and other republicans seem pretty sure that it would be a huge surprise if McCain would/could win.

Yep, I just checked my CNN map and Obama was at 280, but is now at 210. That can be expected and I’m still hopeful that the young folks and new registrations show up because that is the only way that Obama can win for sure.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184326 wrote:

No i listened to the entire interveiw and made my own conclusion, Ive been away all weeked so no news at all :)

He is going to raise capitol gains and small biz taxes in a recession what different about taxing our energy?

Did Fog News or the McCain campaign mention this part of the quote:

‘But this notion of no coal, I think, is an illusion. Because the fact of the matter is, is that right now we are getting a lot of our energy from coal. And China is building a coal-powered plant once a week. So what we have to do then is figure out how can we use coal without emitting greenhouse gases and carbon. And how can we sequester that carbon and capture it.’

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah i heard that as well? whats the point!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 40 total)