Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

Voter Jitters

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184344 wrote:

Yeah i heard that as well? whats the point!

He is just talking about regulating the industry inorder to protect the enviornment (which is good). CNN is talking about it right now and so you need to go watch chips. :hattip:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Cant as Im at work lol, no TV here. Yes and how many still think humans are the cause of the Global warming? thats yet another giant hoax with a price tag on it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184346 wrote:

Cant as Im at work lol, no TV here. Yes and how many still think humans are the cause of the Global warming? thats yet another giant hoax with a price tag on it.

See, you had me thinking that there was hope for you until that last sentence. LOL :sarcasm:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184346 wrote:

I don’t even know how to respond to this one. Yes, global warming is man made. The only people who doubt that are the uniformed. I’ll leave it at that.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Erik 184356 wrote:

I don’t even know how to respond to this one.

I think that he is trying to do a NICK on us. :D :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

‘and with todays tech its relativily clean energy! 50% of the energy in use here is COAL!’

I hope you were smoking some good weed.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Erik 184356 wrote:

I don’t even know how to respond to this one. Yes, global warming is man made. The only people who doubt that are the uniformed. I’ll leave it at that.

I used to be a big sceptic of global warming but I don’t think there can be any doubt now that it is happening. It is however a fair question to ask whether this is just a change in nature or entirely man made. The thing I have never understood is how a tiny fractional increase in CO2 levels which themselves are only a tiny part of the earth’s atmosphere, 0.038%, can have such a huge impact. That having been said everyone needs to start thinking about new energy sources, nuclear seems the best option, and people should recycle anyway but is there any real point unless we can also get India and China to do the same?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m willing to forgo calling someone a Kook if they acknowledge global warming is happening, but doubt that it’s human made.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Anyone notice I have been silent? LOL

I have been making calls for McCain and Co. I pulling for him as you all know, but I just hope it is a fair and honest vote, so no one will think the fix is on, both Democrats and Republicans. I am not going to say on both sides anymore, it is too decisive. Hope you all can get a laugh from this, I thought it was funny, I am sure most have seen this, but for you who have not, here it is. Hey GAME, either way, we’re still going to be friends on WED I hope.

Why did the Chicken cross the road?

BARACK OBAMA : The chicken crossed the road because it was time for change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MC CAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the chickens on the other side of the road.

HILLARY CLINTON : When I was First Lady, I personally helped that little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely qualified to ensure right from Day One that every chicken in this country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this really isn’t about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH : We don’t really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

DICK CHENEY : Where’s my gun?

COLIN POWELL : Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON : I did not cross the road with that chicken.

What is your definition of chicken?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY : Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken’s intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

AL SHARPTON : Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

DR.. PHIL : The problem we have here is that this chicken won’t realize that he must first deal with the problem on this side of the road before it goes after the problem on the other side of the road. What we need to do is help him realize how stupid he’s acting by not taking on his current problems before adding new problems.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I’m going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

NANCY GRACE : That chicken crossed the road because he’s guilty ! You can see it in his eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN : To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART : No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a standing order at the Farmer’s Market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

DR SEUSS : Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I’ve not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY : To die in the rain, alone.

( I love this one, so true in my day LOL) GRANDPA: In my day we didn’t ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS : Isn’t that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its lifelong dream of crossing the road.

ARISTOTLE : It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

BILL GATES : I have just released eChicken2008, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken2008. This new platform is much more stable and will never reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN : Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS : Did I miss one?

Anonymous
    Inactive

OMG!!!! yahoo.gif

Anonymous
    Inactive

@bud405n 184388 wrote:

Hey GAME, either way, we’re still going to be friends on WED I hope.

LOL You got it buddy! We will have to work together to get the country back on the right track. :hattip:

WTG on the campaign work. I’m sure that you feel satisfied that you did your part just like I do and now may the best man win. :tongue:

BTW That was one of the best jokes/laughs I’ve had in a very long time so thanks! :roflmao:

Anonymous
    Inactive

@AmCan 184381 wrote:

I’m willing to forgo calling someone a Kook if they acknowledge global warming is happening, but doubt that it’s human made.

Actually its because of the destruction of the Rain Forest. (photosynthesis)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well, methane levels have increased a lot more than Co2, and Methane is 25X the impact as a greenhouse gas than Co2. Also Mars has the same increase in temperature with the sun cycles as earth, so I dont think were causing the Mars temp to rise.

You will find in the next 2-4 years just how big a hoax the global warming and carbon credit scam is. At that point I will still be here to listen to you guys say “damn, he was right”.

Look at history and you will be amazed at what you see.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@allfreechips 184402 wrote:

Well, methane levels have increased a lot more than Co2, and Methane is 25X the impact as a greenhouse gas than Co2. Also Mars has the same increase in temperature with the sun cycles as earth, so I dont think were causing the Mars temp to rise.

You will find in the next 2-4 years just how big a hoax the global warming and carbon credit scam is. At that point I will still be here to listen to you guys say “damn, he was right”.

Look at history and you will be amazed at what you see.

Yea, for the next 2-4 years let’s continue to ignore all the science & just hope it’s all some elaborate hoax. I think we’ve waited long enough & now is far past time to start taking action. Luckily, by tomorrow evening we will have a new President elect, President Obama to lead our country forward with an intelligent energy policy.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Chips your candidate believes in global warming maybe you should too. Just ignore the nutter VP slot she shouldn’t be your authority on science related questions.

Some final thoughts on the election. I really think Obama has it wrapped up. He will get out the vote like no one before with his superior on the ground organisation and the shift of Obamacans. I also think Mc Cain is a hundred times better than Bush and has a great character even though his campaign tarnished his image and was a bit of a debacle. I would credit him for not hammering home the super divisive pastor Wright issue. That shows that he is a man of honor after all. If Obama wins I wish he could somehow include Mc Cain in the cabinet but know that this is almost impossible.

As for republican whining regarding a sweep of the Senate and Congress: Should this happen you have only got to blame the bankrupt policies of the GOP and the Bush/Cheney governement of the last 8 years for this. You’ve made your bed now lie in it.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 40 total)