Get exclusive CAP network offers from top brands

View CAP Offers

vipprofits?

[bsa_pro_ad_space id=2]
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I have never been happy with them. Even when people were saying they were ‘great’ I always had problems. It seems I sent them thousands of decent leads and got back ‘nothing’.

If they have changed, good! But they’ll have to find some previous earnings their system may have overlooked and pay me a big ‘chunk o’change’ before I promote them again.

:flush:

Anonymous
    Inactive

VIPProfits was in my opine a great program once.

The forum was the best ever that was run by an affiliate program, great tools for the affiliates, ahead of their time even, 100% in tune with the affiliates they had, Simon had a lot to do with that and a guy named Matt (AN Affiliate) was a big force for them as well. I was so sorry to see what happened to VIPProfits, VIP Sports Nine.com, GameDay, myBookie and the rest of them, they were great. I feel very fortunate to have started when they were all around and at their peak.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone received payment for Q1 2009 yet?

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Breakfastman 203877 wrote:

Has anyone received payment for Q1 2009 yet?

Nope – seems like the balance has just been forwarded.

Perhaps it’s time to through them an email?

Anonymous
    Inactive

I tried mailing support… no reply. Does someone have a direct contact there?

mystysue

I wouldn’t worry about contacting them, yet. I don’t have any insider knowledge but in my experience we should be getting our payment this coming week or the next. This follows the same pattern as the last few quarterly payment schedules.

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s now the first of June and I still have not received my Q1 payment. :madat:

AFFManager

I also emailed them. NO reply :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wel.. better late than never. I just received Q1 payment.
    Thank you VIP!!!

mystysue

I got paid a week ago. Takes a long time but they seem reliable.

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)